Maternity Clothing :)

EmmaCarrie91

Reaction score
Evening mummies :flower:

I now have a lovley sized bump but ill be lucky to still wear my normal clothes in a few weeks (currently using the bobble trick on my jeans that my mum taught me :haha:)

Im trying to find some nice, supportive, but cheap (not too cheap - decent material etc) pants.. jeans comfies trackies etc etc! Im also looking for a new coat as i struggle to fasten mine and its getting colder by the day here :cry:

Would be great if you mummies could recommend some outlets for me - instore/online suits me either way :thumbup:

Oh.... also some nice dresses (warm ones though - not minis) and cheap and cheerful but sexy underwear !

Thank youuuu :kiss:

I've gotten some lovely tops from next and h&m Hun. H&m are cheap for there maternity stuff, though the quality isnt as great as the likes of next. My coat is from Asda, fit me untill about 30 weeks because of the way the buttons fell on my bump - that would prob get you through the winter now! Also look out for long tops in the places you usually shop - thats pretty much what's getting me through. Oh and I live in leggings so no help on the jeans - but leggings and skirts are working really well for me. My leggings are all from primark and sit nicely under my bump, and a lot of my skirts are from h&m and primark too. Hope this helps :hugs:

Thanks Miwi =)

I will be having a trip to Primark Next + HnM this weekend x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"