Maternity Halloween costumes?

DivaMommy2Be

Reaction score
I'll be 28 weeks at Halloween and I've a family party thing which everyone is in fancy dress for Halloween. Im a FTM and im quite exited to dress the bump but anyone seen any good maternity costumes? I saw loads online last year im sure.

Aside from the pregnant
witch,
"Bun in the oven" cooker,
devil,
fairy
Ragdoll thing (the f**k is that anyway?)

Any others ? In thinking greek costume if I can't get maternity

I never knew the UK did anything like that. you maybe able to get something from a US site but then its hoping it will get here on time. sorry its not very helpful.

My friend was around 6/7 months pregnant around Halloween a few years ago and she dressed as a pregnant nun haha, I think her husband dressed as a priest.

I got some iron one for a black shirt that will turn out like this. Though I bought a black maternity shirt so it will fit slightly different. I got my husband something similar but he will have a burger and fries in his belly rather than a baby. We like to pass out candy but if we were doing a party I would either do a zombie/demon baby busting out of my belly or a mother earth type costume depending on the type of party.

Flowy green dress with flowers in your hair and you can be mother nature. Or dress in a fifties style dress, get dolled up. Have your man dress up as a milkman. ;)

My friend dressed as Juno and her husband dressed as the guy (can't remember his name!)

I have seen some cute ideas on Pinterest. My favorite is the one where she glues little feet to her shirt and puts red dye (blood) around them to make it look like the baby is poking out! I don't know if this would be too gory for the fancy theme but I always think it's cute!

I'm going as a porthole in a ship. I have fabric that looks like fish in a reef. Cut it out in a circle, sew it onto a shirt, and sew some kind of brass ring around it.

Like azure girl, I am going to be "Mother Nature". :) I have a green flowy dress and have flowers and butterflies to sew on it and stuff to make a flower crown too. DD is going to be a peacock to match my theme. I am trying to get OH to dress up, but so far he says "no" :(

The dress I have is a Renaissance dress and it REALLY accentuates the belly if you tie it right because the ties are right under the boobs. I have a corset to wear with it, but obviously that's not going to work this year, lol.

I have seen tons of really cute maternity ideas, but my favorites are Mother Nature, Mother Earth (kinda like mother nature, but with the belly painted like a globe), and Grecian goddess. Anything with flowy dresses seem to look really good and also I love accessories and all those ideas have tons of things you can add to make it personal. (Plus you can don't have to wear heels being any of these, lol!)

For funny ideas I love the pregnant nun and I also saw a costume that was a white skeleton on black clothes, but it had a baby skeleton where the belly is. (It looks cute, not scary) a pumpkin (green pants with belly painted like a pumpkin).

Halloween is my favorite holiday and I always go all out with decorations and stuff so I am very excited this year because LO is more able to really understand what is going on. :)

I'm getting a skeleton t shirt that has a baby skeleton in the tummy, I'm not sure ill get any skeleton leggings or anything but I'm going with a black tutu just to finish it off, not the most exciting but I love the t shirt and really wanted that

I'm a pirate.. Actually I'm always a pirate but this year in borrowing an outfit my mum had for a charity event as it will fit over the bump.

Or my mum said dress as a pumpkin patch ....eh?

I'm not sure if you have the same sense of humour but I went as a pregnant nun to a Halloween party. Everyone thought it was hilarious and I didn't really have to put much effort into the costume lol x

im doing the pumpkin look this year. green legging and hair piece and orange pin stripe top but im painting my bump orange too! xx

During my last pregnancy I wore a black dress and my hubby tied a piece of orange material around my bump that he had cut eyes, nose and a mouth out of, we added a green stalk at the top and hey presto bump turned into a pumpkin...ridiculously simple but looked amazing

I found I plus size schoolgirl outfit online but I'm not sure how other people would take that...

I love the mother nature type idea some of you ladies have I might steal that idea :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->