Maternity Jeans for Plus Size Bumpster!

lour29

Reaction score
I am having a nightmare finding comfy and flattering jeans! I am a pre-pregnancy size 18 with a big waist and not very big hips.

I bought a pair of full-basque mothercare ones at the weekend which are great when standing up but cut in to my belly when sitting down!

Has anyone found any really comfy jeans available in a 18 or 20?
Getting fed up with being uncomfortable!
:wacko:

Check out next on line, I got a pair from there size 20 & they are too big so I suggest buying 1 size smaller.....it also doen't hurt the ego or the purse :)

defiantely next online they are the best things I havce ever bought!!!!

What style of the next ones did you go for? Over or under bump?
Thanks!

i brought some from Asda, over the bump, and they are so comfy, bargain at £7 too!

Have you looked at Peacocks? they do larger sized maternity clothes and are really cheap too, i went from a size 10 to 18 whilst i was pregnant and was buying new clothes every month nearly so couldn't afford to pay 20 -30 for a pair at a time! Good Luck!

Yeah was going to say Next. I got my size 18s from there and they are fab

I got mine from New Look and I loved them so much I brought another three pairs! They are only £16 each and come in under and over the bump styles.

I got mine from red herring in debenhams they are under the bump and should fit the whole way through as they are adjustable..... Im in them already cos I was finding that my normal jeans where hurting when I sat down for a long time...

I'm a size 18 and have got some lovely jeans from Next....I have the ones with the over the bump band.

Nicola xx

Hello everyone, thanks for the replies!
Going with the majority vote, I will give the next ones a try!

(Embovstar - I am due the day before you!)

I got mine from New Look and I loved them so much I brought another three pairs! They are only £16 each and come in under and over the bump styles.

100% agree, new looks were fantastic for me!

Have you looked at Peacocks? they do larger sized maternity clothes and are really cheap too, i went from a size 10 to 18 whilst i was pregnant and was buying new clothes every month nearly so couldn't afford to pay 20 -30 for a pair at a time! Good Luck!

ive ended up buying 3 pairs from peacocks, all size 18 (i think... could be a 20 though!) they are very comfy and i think they were only £20 each, (but clothes are more expensive here due to shipping charges etc! oh the joys of living abroad!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->