Maternity nighties

thelilbump

♥ mummy to a princess ♥
Reaction score
Any ideas where i can get some good maternity & nursing nighties without paying through the roof for them? Also could do with a few dark ones for the hospital. Searched through Mothercare but they're havin a sale and cleared a lot of stuff out!

I'm just buying cheepies for the hospital!! Dont know about nursing ones though!! x

by cheapies what do you mean jus normal nighties? I thought about that but none of them seem to fit over my bump right.

I got one from matalan.... its long... I bought a bigger size and it has buttons down the front until about 1/4 of the way down!!!

So ideal :)

AND its pink with small yellow spots :):)

I'm just going to buy them from primark in the biggest size they do. That should be big enough. I know alot of people on here have gone to primark and just bought big sizes. But if you want maternity ones hmm...Try ebay also...

https://shop.ebay.co.uk/?_from=R40&_trksid=m38&_nkw=maternity+nightdress

Just normal nighties for the hospital, but in a bigger size - going to get mine closer to going to hospial to make sure they're ok.
Will spend more on nightwear for home.

I went to primark and bought a really cheap pink one it has buttons all the way down the front and opens really easy, it was only £4!! I have to say its is the most ugliest thing i have ever seen and wouldn't even expect my granny to wear it, but i figured i could cover most of it with a dressing gown....

I got one from matalan.... its long... I bought a bigger size and it has buttons down the front until about 1/4 of the way down!!!

So ideal :)

AND its pink with small yellow spots :):)

aww that sounds cute! Theres no mataln round here though :cry:....but then that could mean a shoppin trip and a day out :happydance: lol

I went to primark and bought a really cheap pink one it has buttons all the way down the front and opens really easy, it was only £4!! I have to say its is the most ugliest thing i have ever seen and wouldn't even expect my granny to wear it, but i figured i could cover most of it with a dressing gown....

:rofl:

I TOTALLY know which one you mean

:rofl: :rofl:

aww that sounds cute! Theres no mataln round here though :cry:....but then that could mean a shoppin trip and a day out :happydance: lol

defo matalan is great.... :):)

google it and see where your nearest one is.

Got some gorgeous dresses for LO... and so cheap :)

I highly recommend!!

My mum bless her brought me a nightie off the market today, it looks like something that my nan would ware but like Whisper said it can be covered up by my dressing gown and thrown in the bin once it's done it's job. lol

xx

I bought a couple of nighties and a pair of pyjamas from Primark and they're fantastic :) They all button down so they were brill at hospital, and even now for breastfeeding at night it makes it really easy :) proper cheap too.

xxx

I can't even think about wearing a nightie right now! It is soooooo hot over here!

And since none of my cute summer nighties don't fit,I wear a pj consisting out of shorts and a tank top...It's not too falttering since my bump is sticking like a some kind of monument but it's is just way too HOT! *sighs*

Lucky Brits!

I was going to suggest mothercare. I had some from my last pregnancy from there and they were brilliant and didn't loose there shape. Maybe look in a few weeks, might have different stock.

I can't even think about wearing a nightie right now! It is soooooo hot over here!

And since none of my cute summer nighties don't fit,I wear a pj consisting out of shorts and a tank top...It's not too falttering since my bump is sticking like a some kind of monument but it's is just way too HOT! *sighs*

Lucky Brits!

Lol! I don't envy you!! get some ben n jerry's :happydance: I'm wearin shorts and top now but i know as i get closer to birth they'll be hard to put on and in hospital there won't be a chance :blush:

Lol! I don't envy you!! get some ben n jerry's :happydance: I'm wearin shorts and top now but i know as i get closer to birth they'll be hard to put on and in hospital there won't be a chance :blush:

Oh,I am way ahead of you with the Ben n Jerry's! :lol:

I know that I can't wear it in the hospital but lets hope that by the time this crazy Inferno will stop!

Good girl :rofl: I soooo wish we had ben n jerry parlours like u do!

Good girl :rofl: I soooo wish we had ben n jerry parlours like u do!

tell me about it.... :)

and haagen daaz!!!

So much cheaper than what we pay also!!

I loved it when I was in the states.... the supermarkets pots are bigger and they are half the price :):)

yummy!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->