Maternity pillow..

Beautiful11

MammaShanxo
Reaction score
So i posted a previous post about a maternity pillow and ive just bought one for 10 pounds on ebay! hoping its worth it has anyone got any good experience with a pillow? just i suffer badly for sciatica and i work on my feet 8 hours per day none stop so hoping i get some relief!

I have atrocious SPD & my OH ordered one as a present & it's incredible! It's 9 foot and goes up both sides of my body, I absolutely love it xx

OH got me one from Mothercare at around 12 weeks to help me sleep. At the time I thought it was silly because my bump wasn't huge, but I can honestly say it was the best £15 ever spent. I've had it every night since, and is ideal as I have SPD!

I've been sleeping with a dream genie from mothercare for ages, really does help me sleep! xx

Mines only 5FT but im 5 FT somthing so im thinking it may help me a little atleast! xx

Last pg I ordered a pregnancy wedge pillow. It's small and you slide it under your belly when you're on your side to support the weight. It was awesome for me and I'll be using it again this time. I have a big pillow (candy cane shaped) too but it wasn't comfortable for me to put my head on, I would wake up with bad neck pain. I might take a look at some of the newer ones though. Even at 15 weeks I'm finding sleeping positions difficult because of my bumpity bump.

Mines only 5FT but im 5 FT somthing so im thinking it may help me a little atleast! xx

I'm only 5 foot 2 so I literally snuggle in between my pillow ha! It's a giant U shape so both sides up both sides of body & my bum rests where the U goes round at the bottom, with one leg underneath the pillow and one on top. Unfortunately my OH has been moved to the spare bedroom :haha: to accommodate my sleeping! :rofl: as long as we're comfy ey ;) xx

I just got one of these and I'm only 5ft. However mine is shaped like a 6 but omg it really helps me sleep. Also where its wedged between my legs Im finding I'm waking up less to pee which is a great bonus :)

I have one by Leachco that is U-shaped and it is AMAZING!!!! Best $50 I've spent this pregnancy. Bought it from Amazon

Well i ordered mine yesterday morning and it arrived this morning! talk about happy days and after my awful shift at work and my mind working over time im hoping it sends me off to sleep tonight!! x

I have one by Leachco that is U-shaped and it is AMAZING!!!! Best $50 I've spent this pregnancy. Bought it from Amazon

I have a U shaped one as well, it is amazing! It helps me sleep so much better!

I have a dream genie, but I'm not overly happy with it :( I do an awful lot of huffing and puffing just to change sides in the middle of the night!! I seen the big U shaped one, I reckon that might be a winner! Hope you had a good nights sleep :)

I have the leachco snoogle and it's fabulous.. :) was $69.99 Cdn but worth every penny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->