Matilda Tasya born 19th Nov @ 11:25, very long........

Congratulations, she looks gorgeous and what an amazing birth story! xx

Oh my goodness, what a gorgeous baby!
Congratulations! x

Girl you went through quite a lot. Need I say, she's been worth the hassle, she's absolutely gorgeous. Congratulations.

How did I miss this story? I never realised you went through so much!

I'm so glad she's gaining weight now hun and you did brilliant. She's gorgeous :D

she's beautiful! aww! really well done. i had an emergency section too so i feel your trauma ... hoping the memory is already fading as you enjoy the precious time with your baby. :hugs:

hey! I thought I'd look you up. Congrats hun, she is absolutely gorgeous. Although my birth went completly different to yours, I can relate to sooo much of your story. Especially the feeding problems. Kaiden couldn't latch, they thought it was Tongue tie but nobody came to check when they said they would be back, the expressing and syringe feeding, nipple shields, I did it all!
Sorry your experiance didn't go to plan xx

OMG I missed this too:dohh:
Daisy she is just ADORABLE, what an absolute beautiful little girl:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Well done and congratulations x

She is gorgeous and doesn't look to small in the photo hun.

Well Done am sorry it was such an awful experience, can I just ask after the pessary's why didn't they offer a drip? Thought this was standard procedure?

Huge hugs glad your all safe home and well!

She is gorgeous and doesn't look to small in the photo hun.

Well Done am sorry it was such an awful experience, can I just ask after the pessary's why didn't they offer a drip? Thought this was standard procedure?

Huge hugs glad your all safe home and well!

Thanks :) because my cervix still was dialated enough to pop my waters, apparently they put u on the drip once they have broken ur waters?

XXX

Oh yes that's what I've been meaning to ask you, how many weeks were you when you had her? And did they give any indication as to why she was so small? In my case I had been measuring about 4weeks behind throughout, although growth scans showed he was on the middle line. Nobody ever told me why he was low birthweight although on my notes they put interuterine growth restriction, although not sure of the cause of this?? X

She was born bang on 38 weeks but there telling me now my dates must have been wrong and she was actually prem :dohh: But they never wrote anything in my notes.

XXX

OMG hun I just read your last post like this

"She was born dead"
:shock: and just went cold!! Yah don't do that!!!!

:hugs:

Good lord magic i can see how u could have thought that, ill change it. Sorry for scaring u :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->