Mature Follicles and Estrogen?

summer211

Reaction score
Hello all, I am hoping someone can give me some advice.. I am TTC on natural unmedicated cycles.. as I have no known fertility problems.. all blood work is within normal range and all fertility scans normal, etc. Last month I did the Ovulation Predictor test as of day 10 of my cycle, I surged on day 13 and went to get my IUI the next morning.. when I went to get inseminated that morning they did an US and did not see any eggs/follicles at the time but we went ahead with the insemination , thinking perhaps I ovulated within the time my test was + and the IUI that morning... well it didnt work.. so this month I am trying again, I got an US and blood work on day 10 before doing an IUI again.. on Day 10 they did not see any mature or big follicles on the scan.. my estrogen level was only 47 on Day 10 and it was 53 Today, which is Day 12.. obviously too low to ovulate any time soon.. Has anyone experienced this? Would it be possible I can still ovulate this month? ( I am on day 12 of my cycle as of today) Can ovulation this late still be possible? I usually have a 30 day cycle.. Would there be a reason that the follicles are not maturing yet ? Thank u,

Hi Summer, I haven't experienced that, but I found this:

https://community.babycenter.com/post/a31563703/lh_surge_but_no_mature_follicle

Maybe talk to your RE about the possibility of intervention if it persists?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->