Maxi Cosi Loola...what are your thoughts

MrsE

Reaction score
Ok, I know it's early but I had 4 prams/pushchairs with my son so I'm determined to get it right next time :dohh:

Do you have/have you had a Loola (the one with 2 handles, not loola up)?
What do/did you think?

My son walks a lot now and will be 2yrs 9mo when #2 arrives. We will still have his Maclaren pushchair for long walks and holidays.

So I'm thinking of the Loola with Carrycot/car seat and buggy board for the first 6 months. And then the parent facing seat and buggy board for the next 2 years.

What are your thoughts/experiences?

Any other buggy/pram recommendations gratefully received lol.

We use the car mostly, except for the local shops. So not bothered about weight etc

I had the loola with lottie, but not until she was 18months old, i was thinking of having it for this baby as i thought it would be great for a small baby but there wasn't much room in it for lottie at 18m and she wasn't very big! On the plus side it folds small and the seat lies back well x

I had the loola with the windoo carrycot for Evie, and I used a buggyboard with it for my 2 year old son. It was fab, I sold it not long ago as I wanted a smaller lighter buggy because of being pregnant again, but i really regret it now and wish id kept it :dohh:. Ive lost count of the prams/buggies that ive had, but this is definately one that Id buy again. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->