May 2010 Buddies!!

hiya ladies :D ... im sammi, 19, and 21 weeks pregnant, due around the 6th/7th May :).. i have a daughter who will be 2 on the 1st of march.
My husband and i will be celebrating our 1st wedding anniversary on the 3rd of april, so we have a lot to look forward to in 2010 :)
are any of you finding out the sex ?..any names in mind yet?
hope u are all keeping well !..

x.x.x:flower:

hi sammi! i'm due on 7th May and i'm having a little boy and we're calling him Cole John xxx

Hello Girlies!! How are your pregnancies going so far? I've had a few ups and downs recently ive been getting tight/stitch like feeling in my tummy but seems to be perfectly normal!

yeah gina prob stretching pains!!! i have rib pains and what feels like the start of spd! 2moro my parents in laws and our sisters are coming round and i have 2 cook dinner fpr 10! seemed a lot better idea in theory. still need 2 go 2 the shops! lol

I wouldnt worry... i keep thinkig is my baby k??
i havnt got as big as a bump as i think i should....
But had my scan otehr daya nd im now 20weeks and 5 days.....
looking for a buddy due 19th may???
Found out am having a boy cannot wait!!
x

Hi everyone:)

I'm 28 due may 19th with our second, my son is 8 years old, so it's like learning it all over again lol, just some funny info son's bday is may 2nd, hubby's is may 6th, lol and this pregnancy was a total surprise, we find out on friday if its a boy or girl, hoping for a girl!! Any mom's in the Anchorage Alaska area?? will be moving there around feb:)

Hello everyone!

I'm 25 and due on May 5 with a girl. This is my first so I've been devouring books and websites like they were candy (well, not literally...)! Although to be honest, I'm already a little sick of the constant kicks and rolls... I must have a little gymnast or dancer in there!

How are you ladies getting on?
I'm starting to get restless nights already from bubs moving around so much also getting dead arms and legs from sleeping on my side :(

Heya ladies
Kelly, 22 and expecting a baby boy on the 7th May and getting married 16th October :)

I work P/T in retail and study law ...exams are in May eeekkk that will be an interesting month lol.
Im from the Birmingham area.
looking for text buddies and bump buddies x

How are you ladies getting on?
I'm starting to get restless nights already from bubs moving around so much also getting dead arms and legs from sleeping on my side :(

Yeah my limbs fall asleep in the night lots too. I've ended up in a pattern of sleep that kind of looks like:
2 hours on left side until the numbness wakes me up, roll onto my back
1-2 hours on my back until the pressure of the baby on my back wakes me up again or my legs falling asleep from the pressure on the veins does the same, roll onto my right side
2 hours on my right side until that numbness wakes me up, go pee, fall back asleep on my left side
Lather, rinse, repeat!

I don't think I've gotten a full, uninterrupted night's sleep since I started getting pregnancy symptoms in the first place! (I was up to pee like 4 times a night then).

I work P/T in retail and study law ...exams are in May eeekkk that will be an interesting month lol.

I imagine your profs would give you a break if you couldn't take your exams because of labor! You surely can't be the only woman ever to have these circumstances, and I can't imagine they'll make you waste an entire term of tuition just to tell you that you can't reschedule the exam. Also, I have to double-admire you, for going to school while pregnant, and also working RETAIL while pregnant! I guess you gotta do what you gotta do, but I could barely stand to stand all day when I was in my best shape! So, it's pretty amazing that you're doing all that.

Bailey that sounds just like me in the night!
I have a pregnancy body pillow but it takes up so much room i end up pushing it off the bed!

Hello all im due the 15th may with my third boy :D Would love to chat :) xx

Hello, I did not see this thread earlier otherwise I would have posted on here. Is it too late to try and get a buddy/buddies due near my due date?

I am 24, will be 25 in March and am due on the 10th of May with my first baby (after two m/c's) and am having a boy. I was working part-time in a shop but have holidays and maternity leave so am off now and I was supposed to start university September just gone but have pushed it back to this September due to being pregnant. I live with my husband who I will have being married to for three years this July and our 2 Labrador's and cat in Derbyshire.

Heya ladies
Kelly, 22 and expecting a baby boy on the 7th May and getting married 16th October :)

Im from the Birmingham area.
looking for text buddies and bump buddies x

same due date as me! :dance:

Hi all,
Im 21 and due May 15th with a girl, would be great to link up and have a buddy! xx

Hi, I'm due 20th may with a little boy, my first. I've just turned 23, live in East London .. and I've just moved here from New Zealand so don't know anyone!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->