***May 2013 Babies***

MissMummyMoo

Family Complete <3
Reaction score
Thought I'd make a little support group for all our lovely fellow May mummies out there :)

So we'll start off with an introduction.

My names Kelly, I'm married to DH, Chris and we have 2 LOs, Caitlin, 5, Thomas, 3. We lost an angel in February 2012 and have been trying ever since. We found our today we are expecting our raindow baby which is due 7th May 2013!

I would like to wish everybody a very happy and healthy 8 months :flower:

May Miracles

1st May

Lola312

2nd May

3rd May

4th May

Mummy to be

5th May

6th May

7th May

MissMummyMoo

8th May

9th May

10th May

11th May

12th May

13th May

14th May

15th May

16th May

17th May

18th May

19th May

20th May

21st May

22nd May

23rd May

24th May

25th May

26th May

27th May

28th May

29th May

30th May

31st May

Hi there Kelly, I am Mandy and i am a stay at home working mum to Layla 3 1/2 and Dustin 19 months.
We lost a baby Missed MC in June 2012.
So i am very cautiously pregnant again. Feeling pretty off and yuckie (which i have NEVER had before) so hopefully that is a good sign....

we are due 4th May 2013 :)

Looking forward to getting to know you more...
<3

:hugs:

I am excited to be able to talk to you about everything as we are not telling anyone (expect our mothers ) and that is all... So it is kinda a relief to be able to talk to SOMEONE about it all hahaha.

So sorry about your MMC Mandy :hugs: I'm feeling a little yucky this morning too which I am loving it! We arent telling anyone until 12 weeks either, well my 3 closest friends and my collegue know. My collegue only knows coz we went camping with them at the weekend and she knew we were TTC and i was testing so I had to tell her as I wasnt drinking.

I think I may be a little further on than I thought. I wasn't sure if I ovulated 13th or 14th August as I was of using OPKs as it was our 'relaxed' cycle. I done a CB Digi this morning when I should be 3+6 and I got 2-3 on the Digi so maybe I ovulated on the Monday which would make me 4 weeks or it's twins :shock: :haha: I'll add your name to the thread now. I'm going to glam it all up later :) x

Thanks Kelly.... It was such a horrible thing. But i am ok.... We will get there....
Yes we are the same not wanting to tell anyone. Have told the people that have to know aka a few friends cause of not being able to head out drinking as we had planned etc lol.. which sucks lol.....

Ohhhh so how far you think you are???

I'm not sure either 3+6 or 4 weeks ... I think!

I know what you mean, I've had to cancel my friends birthday night out and I feel awful but she's my bestie and knows and she understands :) x

Cool i am 4+3 today a little exciting i think..... more terrifying as well :( But we will get there.

Yeah it sucks having to cancel things hey :( But you gotta do what is best.
Oh when you heading to Dr's ?? I am waiting till after 6 weeks that way i dont have to have a super early US and get no results.... Scary scary :(

I'm going to make an appointment this week, we don't get our booking in appointment till 8 weeks and we don't get our first scan till 12. I might try and get an earlier one around 8/9 weeks just to put my mind at ease as that is when I lost my baby before.

How does this work in Australia? X

Thought I'd make a little support group for all our lovely fellow May mummies out there :)

So we'll start off with an introduction.

My names Kelly, I'm married to DH, Chris and we have 2 LOs, Caitlin, 5, Thomas, 3. We lost an angel in February 2012 and have been trying ever since. We found our today we are expecting our raindow baby which is due 7th May 2013!

I would like to wish everybody a very happy and healthy 8 months :flower:

May Miracles

LoLo312

2nd May

3rd May

4th May

Mummy to be

5th May

6th May

7th May

MissMummyMoo

8th May

9th May

10th May

11th May

12th May

13th May

14th May

15th May

16th May

17th May

18th May

19th May

20th May

21st May

22nd May

23rd May

24th May

25th May

26th May

27th May

28th May

29th May

30th May

31st May

:)

Hi Ladies!

I am so ecstatic that I found a blog dedicated to babies due in May 2013! This will give us a great opportunity to talk about our symptoms, experiences, pose questions, the whole kit and caboodle ;)

As this is our first baby --- I am sure I am going to have a lot of questions and concerns, but I hope and dream with all I have that we all have happy and enjoyable pregnancies that lead to the delivery of healthy, beautiful babies :)

Thank you for creating this forum --- I look forward to getting to know you all very soon!

Well Wishes!!

Congratulations Lola I'll add you to the list :flower: is it the 1st May? X

I also wanted to add that I just found out I was expecting last Thursday night; to be honest - I didn't think that the test was going to come back positive, as I thought it was too early for my HCG levels to be detectable - but sure enough it was a BFP; following the first test - I proceeded to take 4 more over the course of the next few days. I was overcome with a sense of joy and terror all at the same time! As I have never been pregnant - I did not (and do not) know what to expect. The weirdest part was that I was not experiencing a great deal of symptoms, but I just felt different. My period had not been missed, I was not having morning sickness and my boobies were not sore, but still had five positive tests!! Then just yesterday, it was confirmed by my doctor and the blood work that I am in fact pregnant and approximately 5 weeks along! I couldn't be more happy! We are waiting to tell our friends and families (though my two very best gf's know - one of which is 12 weeks pregnant) until we are 12 weeks. It's funny to think that something that I was not planning for has turned out to be the most exciting chapter of my life!

Hello May Mommies ;)
I'm Miya, 19, Married & pregnant with our 1st.
I'm so happy. I just found out this week-I'm not having many symptoms besides tired all the time,light back cramping .

My due date is MAY 7th AS OF NOW.
I say that because my period was late in july so I could've became pregnant earlier. I'm going for a sonogram on september 18th to get a better idea of how far along I am.

I am so excited & I feel impatient..I love my baby so much already. I know you all understand me here;)

Congrats Miya! Hope you have a happy and healthy 8.5 months!! Scan on the 18th that's not long. I have everything crossed for you.

I have the backache too, I also have the cramps and a little bit or morning sickness.

Look forward to having this journey with you x

Hi May Mamas!!

Hope you are all enjoying your day!! The only confirmation I have had in addition to my 5 HPT is a blood test I did on Monday - my levels were at 950 or so - leading the nurse to the conclusion I am in my fifth week. I can't stress how excited and scared I am all at the same time. Not scared to be a mommy, but scared that everything is going so smoothly. Sometimes I wonder if my symptoms (or lack thereof) are a sign that my pregnancy is not strong? Is anyone else experiencing a lack of symptoms? I am having to urinate a lot more frequently (especially the past few days), boobies are JUST getting sore and I had some strange stretching feeling in my uterus since I basically suspected I was pregnant last week.

Am I just worrying over nothing?

Thank you for your feedback :)

I'm hoping to get a blood test to confirm my levels too :)

I haven't really had many symptoms. I've had a little sickness but not full on sickness like I had with my other 2. I have to pee all the time too an I get super bloated on a night! So much do I've had to buy some stretchy maternity trousers to wear for work. They are baggy on a morning but by night time they are tight :lol: I've had a bit of backache and a little pain in my hips but I've had SPD before and think its coming back.

Everyone gets different symptoms, you might be one of the lucky ones who gets no sickness :) usually symptoms don't kick in till about 5/6 weeks so please try not to worry x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->