May Flowers bringing BFP's (unofficial) 7 BFPs!

keep them coming girls!!! defo not allowing any bfn or af in this thread!

I'll join too! I can feel the witch lurking around my front door right now so I will be ready to test again on around May 16th. May will be our month. I am armed with an arsenal of ttc weapons, the witch will be defenseless to my powers.

https://www.smileyvault.com/albums/userpics/10172/grouphugg.gif

Soph - that is one gorgeous wedding pic!

Rachel - maybe it was that string of holidays that just wasn't working for us?

hahaha soph, you should have followed that up with an evil laugh mOIHAHAHAHA!!

did you test yesterday?xx

woo hoo Rachel they are gonna come our way I can just feel it c'mon eggy!

Tanikit can he really not have sex for that long??
Just pretend you are NTNP then OPK in the bathroom lol....

Hey Emily GL and hope you dont need to join the May thread and hope we will all join you in 1st tri thread soon!!!!

oooh Madlyttc my bday may 1st!

Rachel my DH is 31 and either on pc or xbox so you are not alone

hehe... Jaimie I hope its Jday for you too. Yeah I joined bnb for my feb cycle and think was on that thread

Oh so sorry Lucia but maybe NTNP will work hopefully

:hi: all other girls

Woohoo!
Ill be testing May 7th is AF doesn't arrive on the 6th... although I may be tempted to take a wee early test! Hopefully this is our month everyone!

Good luck ladies and I hope its BFPs all round!

:dust:

Wantingagirl - you'd be surprised what my DH can and cannot do (maybe I will be too - but I hope not) Its more a case of him wanting to use protection this month or the pull out method - its driving me crazy already! Hopefully I can drive him crazy enough that he forgets :)

Made an appointment with a gynae today but the waiting list is very long - one gynae here told me she only takes pregnant women, no check ups, no fertility cause she is too busy, so I asked an if I am diabetic and bipolar then I can come back when I am pregnant and they said yes, but that is crazy cause most gynaes would want to see you early when that is the case and she has a crazily long waiting list - anyway I am going to someone else instead.

BFPS all around then ladies? Must confess fink am out ad a bit of a temp opk blunder and now seems i already ov this month on tues but due to neg opks and thermometer blip didnt realise and not so much of the olde bding at least not since sat but i av faith that af wil pack her bags un leave me for nine months so fxed am wi u ladies on this stil x

Can I join you on this lucky get a BFP thread please :flower:

I'm on cycle 4, trying for #4. Had a cp on 1st cycle and early mc in march.

I'm on cd 7, bdng will commence next Tuesday, can prove difficult 'booking' OH especially competing with WOW and having 2 teenagers in the house complicates things also. But I will get my BFP this month - just hope its a sticky one.

Due to test May 9th, but have a posh wedding to go away to and will want to know before or it will drive me nuts, so probably try testing the 6th.

Mazee, you in the same position as my cycle 4 after early mc. Fx for us

so got my bd last night for smep! Rest tonight. Hope my opks have arrived!!!

FX'd for you Mazee and Nixilix ; )

Here is my May Flowers Group Hug!https://www.smileyvault.com/albums/userpics/10172/grouphugg.gif

Hope I can join you girls.

Af eventually showed up on Monday night so due to test 19th May (but will no doubt test earlier!!)

Praying for a May BFP - would be a lovely 10th anniversary gift for me and DH.

Pulling out all the stops this month and using SMEP, OPK's and conceive+.

Good luck to everyone and sending loads of :dust:

loving the group hug!!

sorry she got you Reds. fx for this cycle.

sorry she got you kirsty... here is to next cycle! BFP's all round!!!! xxxxxxxxx OH just got stuck in his coat cause the zip broke!!!!! least i can still access the important area even if it does mean BD with his coat on!!!

sorry she got you kirsty... here is to next cycle! BFP's all round!!!! xxxxxxxxx OH just got stuck in his coat cause the zip broke!!!!! least i can still access the important area even if it does mean BD with his coat on!!!

:haha: hahahahahahahaah!!

you're night off tonight though arent you?!

Are you excited about smep'ing it up? i smep'ed it up to a t this cycle, bd'd cd8,10,12,14,16,18,19,20,22. i deserve a bfp for my efforts i really do. 4 dpo reaaaalllllllly hope this is our cycle.

im due my af approx 7th may..........hope it doesnt arrive ! ill prob test 5th may......
hope we get our bfp's :)

honeybee u shud get that bfp with all that bedding lol gl

yeah night off tonight! booked in for tomorrow :haha:

Thats a lot of BDing! hope it pays off! I o quite early (not sure yet bout this month after mc) so i dont have to do too much hehe

Anyone smeping?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->