Maybe a symptom? A bit TMI. FYI!! lol

Alexis

Surprisingly in the 2WW
Reaction score
ahahaha there should really be one solid thread with these "symptoms and answers" please guide me to it if there is!! :D

so ive been pretty crabby towards my OH, sore boobs, ESPECIALLY my nipples, and i havent been getting as much discharge. when i checked my cervix though the discharge smells SO strong. like really terrible. but its still a whiteish discharge. it almost smells like 'after sex' (mix of sweat and sperm and yuck) :rofl::rofl: TMI im sorry. And also its been hurting me to cough or sneeze sometimes.

Anything? I just want to be on :cloud9: and get my first :bfp:

IM SO FRUSTRATED!!:hissy:

No idea... except that I read somewhere (don't think it was here) a lady said she knew she was pg by the odor of her CM... she had like 3 kids and she "knew what pg smelled like!" :rofl: I dunno what that smell was tho! hehe

Good luck! :dust:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: its an awful smell. Its like i smell it everytime i go to the bathroom. its terrible!! thanks for telling me!! Maybe im smelling my pregnancy. LMAO. thats too funny.

Bad smelling Cm, is not a good sign as it could be an infection. Where are you in your cycle?

i have no idea honestly. i havent had AF in since the end of july. like the very last day of july. i went off the pill then and im still not regulated. ive had spotting a few times though in the last few months, but it was very very faint, and only lasted for 2-3 days at the most.

ooo how weird you mention that. Mine had that 'after sex spermy' smell the other day and i thought how odd as dh i hadn't done it for several days. I got my bfp yesterday!!

You will have to keep us posted on that one!

yeah we havent done it for two days now, and its been almost a week since the first of 6 times we did it this weekend. lol will DEFIANTELY let you all know. :happydance:

im just getting worried because i havent had my period since the end of july. im not preg. (as of 2 weeks ago when i went for a test at the doctors office) but i wish i would regulate!! :hissy: so i could really track my progress. :( do i even have eggs up there if i havent had my period?

Most likely! Having eggs and not having AF are 2 totally different things. The cycle is regulated by the same horomones, but different parts respond to different surges/stages. If you have ovaries, you should have eggs! If you'd had a PAP, they should have felt your ovaries at some point and would have noticed if they were missing... I would hope! :dohh:

Just a matter of getting all those horomones in balance and getting them working right to get the egg to develop, pop out and and look for those :spermy:... which could be happening even if AF doesn't show.

Our bodies are such complicated things, it's AMAZING they work at all! :rofl:

ahahaha ive never had a pap. ive been on birth control for almost 3 years and they never gave me one. i told them i was sexually active because my mom was always in the room and i was 16 when i lost my v-card and didnt want her to know.

but even if i wasnt "sexually active" shouldnt they have still done a pap? thats what i always thought at least.

I HOPE I HAVE OVARIES!! :rofl:

Wow! I've never heard of a doc that would prescribe BCP for 3 years and never do a pap -- or at least have a NP do one.

I'm sure you have ovaries! :rofl: They actually produce many of the horomones your body needs to cycle and develop in puberty (the brain produces LH and FSH which cause the ovaries to kick in and produce others). Point being, you likely would have noticed sometime in puberty if you didn't have ovaries!

However! If you really haven't ever had a full gyno exam, you really should think about getting one done asap! Esp considering you've been having trouble getting the cycle going. If you are in college, do you have access to a decent medical facility there?? (I did when I was in school.) If you do, take advantage and get checked out. :)

i hope i have ovaries. id be so bummed if i didnt. ahaha :rofl: yeah ive never heard of it either. my friends are all shocked too when i tell them.

i have a gyno appointment in feb. with my normal doctor, but my mom doesnt know i stopped taking it, im not married and they wouldnt understand. (even though im engaged) so ill have to go see the doctor at my college. :)

lets hope puberty doesnt reverse itself then lol!! i am just so frustrated :hissy: im acting like a small child. i need to stop. :baby: ahaha

I know when I was in school we kinda stayed clear of the university clinic. I think I read somewhere you are in Mil. WI?? (U of W maybe??) I went to a Big 10 school and used the clinic on occassion -- found a doc I liked and always got good info from him. So, use yours!!! (sorry if I sound like I am shouting out orders :blush: , but I just want you to feel better!) It may help more than you think. :)

And take advantage of being a baby while you can -- once you get your :bfp: you're turn of playing baby will be OVER! :rofl:

hun your post sounds alot like my life and cycles...
since my first ever af, ive always had long cycles, had tests done and all sorts which were all fine. i met my dp at 17 and i went on to the pill for obvious reasons.
i was on the pill for just over a year and decided to come off to see if my body would regulate...well that didnt happena and i went nearly 2years without any period or anything at all....
Last august my boobs had grown out of no where and thought my body was finally kicking into action,...2months later in oct 2007 i got 2 fat lines on a pregnancy test...i had gotten pregnant without even knowing... :D

Unfortunatly i got to 6months and lost my precious baby girl, she now sleeps in heaven...
i had 3 regular periods after loosing her and they have now disspaeared again..i had one in april 2008, then nothing till august and havnt had anything since...just thought i would share my story as my sounds like yours, hopefully you get your bfp soon without knowing...i hope i do again xxxx

Tiger... yeah i go to uwmilwaukee. ive been there but i dont think they have anyone for the things i need. just "typical" doctors if you know what i mean. but i will check it out. :) im actually the oldest in my family, so ive had to act older than i should have to for awhile. plus im planning on getting married next year. so cheers to growing up!! ahaha :rofl:

Diddy...thats what I think is going to end up happening to me. not getting my period for years. its frustrating because i want to be able to chart but i cant because i dont know when my last AF was because i cant remember the exact date... and before i went on the pill i was irregular (i was 16) so its difficult. may your angel rest in peace. <3

ADDING TO MY SYMPTOMS!!

today i feel extremely irrateable :muaha::rofl:... im bitching at my OH about anything and EVRYTHING (not answering his phone really sets me off) and i feel sick. like puke sick, but know i dont have to. its like a gut feeling. im constantly tired too.:sleep:

still have that weird smelling CM, but there isnt as much as usual... comments?

Have you tested yet? It's impossible to know when a "good" time would be to test b/c you don't know what your c is up to... but couldn't hurt, could it?

i want to but the last time we :sex: was saturday night... shouldnt i wait a bit? i want to test so bad... but idk...

and i dont have extra money right now... maybe i will tomorrow or friday?

Yeah, it would be too early from Sat.. but what about b4 that? Could you be 2+ weeks pg? Have you tested at all since TTC? If yes, when was your last :bfn:?

before that we :sex: on friday saturday, and yeah this past sunday.

bu before this past weekend it was a month ago when i last saw him (he is in the military) and that came back :bfn:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->