maybe baby fertility kit?

RedRose19

Expecting baby 4!
Reaction score
has anyone used this? i am getting one 2mor its meant to be very good an re useable... :shrug: just thought id ask see if anyone uses it and what they thought of it :flower:

this is the link to the info on it.. but i didnt buy it from here

https://www.healthy.co.nz/product/2142-maybe-baby-fertility-tester.html

WTF That's one overpriced saliva miscrocope!!

NZ$89.90 equals to US$69!!

I got mine for around $25... it doesn't work for me. I've never seen any ferns.
But other people have better luck
I'm too impatient to wait for the saliva to dry anyway.

I use a ovulation microscope and they are great!!! I never got a pos on an opk and this shows ferning everytime... This is my 3rd cycle using... Would have not been using this month but I had a chemical :( xxx But they work... Just lick it in the morning when you wake up and then get on and do your usual routine then go and check it!!!! Simple!!!!

see i went to my friend to help me concieve a sticky bean i told her its taking me alont time each time to concieve so she thinks this will work for me and im to do it before bed and when i wake and it can change in just a few hours

thanks so much rachie for your comment i feel abit more confident about this now :)
sorry about your chemical tho :( i hope it works for me too x

Hi everyone,

I use a saliva scope and was wondering if anyone could help me out...

It has worked perfectly for me over the last few weeks, going from non fertile, to partial before ovulation, to full ferning, then back to non fertile again. Exactly what it says on the tin basically... But now at 5 dpo, bam, more ferning, FULL ON ferning as well. I've read that you can get more ferns just before AF is due to arrive, but that's not for another week!! Can it mean I've conceived, seeing as for the first little bit of pregnancy estrogen (spelling?) keeps the pregnancy going... and that's what the scope tests for??

I'm going crazy here :haha: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->