Maybe Baby?

OliviaRaelynn

Reaction score
I'm new to this, I'll introduce myself. I'm Staci. I'm 21 and recently. I'm not trying, but recently stop trying to prevent. I've been taking the pill (Lo Loestrin Fe) on and off since I was 17. During the month of July, I missed a total of 6 pills, and stopped taking them 3 days before i (should've) began my inactive pills. Usually with this birth control, if i miss a pill, I spot until the pill works back into my system, but this month, I spotted at the beginning, but none after (mind you, I missed 6 pills). Even after missing 2 -3 pills consecutively and my inactive pills, i didn't spot or begin my period. My last period was june 14th,-- I started a new pack of birthcontrol the following Sunday-- which would put me at 4w2d today. Saturday (july 12)I started to spot, light red, but then turned into a florescent orange, accompanied by stabbing cramps that come and go.. some that could've brought me to my knees. Now the spotting has turned into dark red blood with small blood clots with a lighter flow than my normal period, I usually don't spot before starting.. Now my breasts are incredibly itchy and tender. I've been more exhausted than usual. Lazy, and sleeping a lot more lately than ever (I never take naps, unless I'm sick). Over the last week, my stomach has felt heavy and bloated with light cramps.
I've taken two pregnancy tests, both negative. Still may be too early for a positive result though. Have any of you ever experienced any of this? Could this be a form of implantation bleeding or possibly an early miscarriage? If it's implantation, how long can the bleeding last and how long after starting it could I possibly see a positive result?

Implantation bleeding usually happens 9 to 12 days after ov, but I've read it's actually pretty uncommon. It is very light compared to a normal period. If your last period was June 14 and then you started bleeding on July 12 then that's about a month so it couldn't it just be your normal period? Your irregular use of the pill would definitely mess up your normal hormone levels. If you're not wanting to become pg then I would recommend not skipping pills - that can't be good for your body! Also, if you are wanting to fall pg then don't take the pill at all. It's not good for your or a baby! If you're undecided then use some other form of contraceptive until you're sure. XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->