Maybe IB? Driving myself crazy

Stina_0620

Reaction score
Hi Ladies :hi:
Hope you’re all doing amazing.. I’m sure we are all going a lit bit crazy in the TWW but I’m sending love, and lots of baby dust to you all. I just wanted to share what I’m going through right now... maybe get some advice or even just some support.. anyone have anything similar going on?

Here’s what’s going on with me:
-I am 99% sure I ovulated on the 14th, we BD’d before, on & after.

-On Tuesday morning the 23rd, which should be 9DPO after using the restroom I wiped and there was an egg white discharge with pink-red blood. It wasn’t in my panties or the toilet only the toilet paper. Nothing after that. I took a HPT that night, of course BFN.
- Yesterday, 10DPO, around noon, got the strangest cramp I’ve ever felt.. i can’t even explain it, it was similar to AF but not at all my normal AF cramps, and I went to the bathroom immediately after.. again, nothing in my panties, but when I wiped I had that egg white discharge with pink-red blood in it again. I continued having cramps on & off most of yesterday. No more blood.
- Today, 11DPO, woke up & my boobs felt so heavy & tender on the sides, I thought maybe I’m just playing mind tricks on myself. Decided to take a HPT in the morning, BFN again. Around afternoon time, I wiped and this time it was BROWN blood discharge, no pink or red like the past 2 days. Very small amount, would’ve never noticed if I didn’t look at the toilet paper. Cramps on & off all day today. Boobs still tender on the sides.

AF shouldn’t be due until the 29th or 30th.. I do normally spot the day before, but have never spotted this early OR for 3 days in a row once a day. I am so confused & driving myself crazy... wouldn’t I have gotten a BFP by now if this was IB? Does it sound like IB to you all? Any opinions...

Thanks ladies :hugs:

It very well could be IB. With my DS2 I didn't get a positive until a few days after missed AF. Some little beans just don't churn out as much hcg as others. So it's very possible. Kmfx for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->