Maybe one of you can tell me what this is??? Please!

optimistic1

Mommy, Daddy, and Nadia!!
Reaction score
I've googled nothing really comes up...I'm not worried I just kind of want to know what's going on. Anyhoo when I have a bh I get this very fast very sharp stabby pain on the top of my bump lasting literally like a second cause by the time I say ouch it's come and gone..anyone have a clue? Also get period type cramps here and there but I know what that is.

That happens to me too :/ Midwife says it sounds like round ligament pain, or uterus stretching pain... Se didn't seem too concerned, but if you are worried, def bring it up to your MW. :)

Stretching pain! I can't stretch any bigger my bump already measures 40+ cm lol!!!!!!

Perhaps the baby could be pushing on that spot, which could cause a stretching pain? I hope you feel better! Just remember, the light at the end of the tunnel is near! :hugs: hope you feel better hun!

I have no idea but I get this stabbing pain at top of bump too!

Well today I'm getting lots of period pains with my bh's hopefully they keep on coming and start a pattern I'm getting real hopeful. Still getting the sharp pains here and there too I also have a lump in that area so I might all my doc about it hopefully it's not a hernia....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->