Maybe ovulated yesterday? Help.

Jessie1993

Mother of 2 angel babies
Reaction score
CD 16. Didnt check my CM yesterday but boyfriend said I had alot of white CM during BD'ing lastnight. Could that have been my ovulatuon day? Today after a BM, I checked and had alot of clear slippery strechy CM. Im confused. Guess I gotta wait to see if af shows up, I usually dont test unless I have really weird symptoms.

That's hard to determine out opk testing or charting your temp. Both really help me pinpoint the exact ovulation day. Good luck!

White CM would be called creamy/lotion, the clear slippery stretchy is eggwhite which is more likely to be close to ovulation. It could be today or in the next couple of days, depending on how long you get the eggwhite CM for.

Well CD 12 was the day I had the most clear strechty, then it got a mix between clear and white, seemed to dry up a bit till CD 15. It was either 12 or 15. Lol other days had alittle creamy lotion mixed in. I know im making no sense. Im confused also. Im either 5 dpo or 2dpo. ill find out soon. My body is playing tricks on me, my throat started suddenly hurting after a nap and I can feel a sore spot coming in the same spot as in december when I got my bfp.

Well, if it was me, I'd lean more towards CD12. I know I dry up for a day or two after O then start producing creamy CM. It's like my dry days confirm O. (Along w temp shift)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->