Maybe poo probs poss tmi :) (lo not me)

Discussion in 'Weaning & Nutrition' started by peesa, Jan 26, 2011.

1. peesa

peesa Well-Known Member

:wacko:Hi Girls

So my lo is 6 months now and has been on solids since the last 2 weeks, I introduced puree chicken and veg a few days ago and give her that combo every 3 days. She has not done her regular poo since Monday, yesterday she did a ten pence piece clump a bit like frozen spinach and same today!

Pls can any of you advise? I think it may be her system getting used to more solids and away from the runny yellow poos that she used to have. the 2 weeks she has had normal veggy coloured poos normal consistency. I am just hoping she is not constipated but no signs of that really.

Pls help!!
    Thanks

Peesa :wacko:

2. FLUMPY1984

FLUMPY1984 Well-Known Member

It may be the solids hun. Are you giving her a drink of water as well as milk? ive heard that helps dilute solids down a bit. I gave my lo a little full sugar robinsons orange only a drop diluted with cooled boiled water (advised by HV apparently no sugar baby ones arnt proven or something). The water/juice helped my lo he was constipated a couple of days x

3. peesa

peesa Well-Known Member

Yep I give her a few sips of water with every meal, she just did a more solid formed poo just now! woohoo lol

I think I am just not used to seeing solid poos as she has had runny yellow sweet smelling ones for 6 months lol

Feels weird seeing her with a formed poo! I must sound nuts :)

4. HoneyBee1508

HoneyBee1508 Well-Known Member

No you don't sound nuts - not to me anyway, I'm just the same!! I spend more time studying the consistency of my LO's poos than I think is healthy, I'd give Gillian Mckeith a run for her money! x