Maybe someone here can help??

CrunchyGal

Reaction score
I have had an excruciating headache off-and-on since 3 dpo. I'm now 4dpo and still have a terrible headache..Too early for this or have any of you experienced this?
:growlmad:

Personally I always think that any symptoms that early are coincidental, as it's hcg that causes the side effects, and at that stage the sperm and egg could have not met, or the egg won't have implanted (if it will). The times iv been pregnant iv always known as iv had no symptoms, but I know lots of ladies on here say they have had symptoms that early, so who knows! Good luck though x

Thanks for your reply. The worst part....having a terrible headache and being afraid to take too much medicine!!

I ALWAYS get heartburn/ nausea at 4-5 DPO when I'm pregnant and don't when I'm not so it could be. I've had a slight headache the past few days.

Thanks for your reply. The worst part....having a terrible headache and being afraid to take too much medicine!!

im a chronic pain sufferer and my doctor said it was ok to take ibuprofen 2 regular ever 8 hours up until 7 months....they dont want you to take it past then so that your babies heart whole closes up and that is when it closes...

i know some docs say dont but its is safe as long as your healthy....

feel better hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->