Maybe the most hilarious question as, but ...

katrinax

Reaction score
a tad worried.

This may make all you hormonal women feel abit better and make you laugh your head off :haha: .. but ive just had a bath and was washing my behind and put way too much shower gel on my sponge and some of it went up my bum and was stinging for a good ten minutes - so much that I couldnt even sit down.

Could this harm baby? or am I being silly?

I would have thought you would be fine hun.it will prob work its way out :) xx

im sorry but im sniggering here. No it wont harm baby, the back passage is completely separate from the vagina and even the urethra. If using pile cream is safe in pregnancy (which for those with internal piles involves inserting the tube into the colon and administering cream) then a little mishap with a sponge wont be a problem. Apart from the discomfort to yourself, which will pass. If u do become really irritated tho u may need to visit the gp but im sure it wont come to that.

Thank you girls =) Just as its my first - i am awfully paranoid.

im forever blowing bubbles lol, thats what song came to mind when i read your thread , no cant harm the baby hun but u will smell very nice for days im guessing. Dont do it again thou (im not suggesting u will) cause if it stings then can cause u irritation

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->