• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Maybe tmi but.

Shady_R

Mum of 3 boys and 1 girl
Reaction score
I have been having what feels like af cramps for about 3 days now. They have been milder than the last 2 cycles and not lasting all day either, just on and off. Well earlier i felt wet, so went to check and had sticky cm. Im on cd26 i think, not sure when im due, could be monday, but im still waiting for my cycles to settle down after bubs. What do you all think.

I have had this the past week! Its quite annoying at the moment, i have no clue why its here! i hope you get an answer aswell! xx

Hmmm strange. Maybe its the start of af. Fingers crossed its not.

Yeah im keeping my fingers crossed it isnt xx

i ahve just started a thread on something similar as i have had this mild type cramping this afternoon and i am not due for my period until the 29th and would be today either 10 or 11dpo i only havfe 24 or 25 day cycles so i am at a loss as to what this could be this far away from my due period any help would be appreciated

I used to get af cramps the day before i came on, but since having my dd i have been having them a week before but usually really strong, so bad i take really strong pain killers that dont even touch the pain. The cramps i have been having are nothing like that. Its so strange isnt it. Wonder if anyone can shed any light on this lol. Hope its good news for us and not af.

Shady_R, i really hope its good news we have been trying now for just over 2 years and i wanted to give up and tbh my attitude at the moment is that how im looking at it and really hoping that it works for us as im really worried that coz im 44 in dec that time is against me but i have pma and truly believe that it will happen soon and it will for us both hun i know it xxxx good luck am gonna add you as a buddie on my sig xx

Shady_R, i really hope its good news we have been trying now for just over 2 years and i wanted to give up and tbh my attitude at the moment is that how im looking at it and really hoping that it works for us as im really worried that coz im 44 in dec that time is against me but i have pma and truly believe that it will happen soon and it will for us both hun i know it xxxx good luck am gonna add you as a buddie on my sig xx

Dont give up just yet hun, it will happen for you soon...Dont let your age worry you either, just go with the flow and see what you get.....I added you as a buddy too.....xx

i'll try mumoffive just sent me a link to implantation bleeding but im not sure if thats what it is as im now 12dpo and it seems a bit late tbh but there i will have to wait and see my OH is keeping a brave face but i know he is disappointed too bless him xx

Ah i know hun. Things will work out you will see, if they dont have good cry and a huge hug, then try again next cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->