(Maybe TMI?) Maybe someone can help? Vaginal discharge.

Jitter

Reaction score
I'm about 11DPO right now and I've been getting lots of whitish mucussy looking stuff and cramps. Why would this mucus increase in quantity? Is this a sign of early pregnancy? I tested today and was negative. Going to buy clear blue later today because I don't trust the brand I bought. It may still be too early but can anyone tell me more about vaginal discharge? Thanks!

Stalking. Sorry I don't have advice, but I was wondering the same thing. I'm getting different cm right now too and suspect I am about 7-8 dpo.

Hi I'm.glad you posted this on 3dpo and have had.this????

i will be stalking for answers.im not sure how many days past ovulation i am but have been getting clear discharge for the last week or more. hope its a good sign. are you having any other symptoms?

I too am 11 dpo and having the same DC. Hope it's a good sign. :dust: baby dust for all! I'll be checking this post as well :p

I'm 10-11dpomas we'll and AF is due the 16th...but I've been have crazy symptom since 3dpo...this is my first cycle after mirena. My iud was removed July 29th and my first AF post mirena was Sept 18th. Let hope we all get our BFPs :) I'm really hoping for #2

Clumpy type discharge? seems pretty normal mid cycle, cramps however could mean anything. I think there is a website that shows you the inside of a woman showing her cervix and you can see the types of discharge surrounding the cervix. I think its called www.mybeautifulcervix.com ?? :) HTH's and spreading :dust: to all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->