(Maybe TMI) New to this Site, But not New to Forums

PizzaWagon

Reaction score
Here is what is going on with me now... Any input is more than welcome. :) TIA

My DH is a Marine and just got home from a 14 month deployment in March :). We have been TTC sense the day he got home :winkwink:.

Well... About 3 weeks ago I had an odd cramp feeling. It felt like a diarrhea cramp but i didn't have diarrhea... :confused: To go with the odd cramp i had some super light bleeding.

I talked to a girl friend (who just had a baby) about this odd feeling and she said it was/maybe implantation cramps and bleeding. :confused:

So that day i took a .99¢ test to see what it would say... It came up :bfn:.

So for 9 days strait i had what i would explain as a super light AF. I almost didn't need to use the light tampon and for 3 for those 9 days i almost needed to use a med tampon. :confused: My normal AF is 5 days and she is super heavy. I normally need at least 3-4 supers in one day.

I have taken 5 more tests sense that first one and they have all been :bfn:. :(

AF was suppose come visit me yesterday but she hasn't come yet... :confused:

Welcome to BnB, hun. It somewhat sounds like IB but can't be sure. Since I've been in the same situation, I really don't want to burst your bubble. I had the same crampy feeling in all my last 3 months of TTC. After experiencing mild cramps, I had spotting which then turned to light bleeding and finally heavy on the third day after my AF were due. AF were late for 2 days and previous month AF showed up 2 days earlier I took HPT during that time twice and they came up BFN.

Good luck TTC, hun. Heaps of baby dust to you. :hugs:

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/GemLoux/Welcome.gif

:hi: Welcome!

It could be implantation bleeding :hugs: Good luck testing!

Welcome to BnB, hun. It somewhat sounds like IB but can't be sure. Since I've been in the same situation, I really don't want to burst your bubble. I had the same crampy feeling in all my last 3 months of TTC. After experiencing mild cramps, I had spotting which then turned to light bleeding and finally heavy on the third day after my AF were due. AF were late for 2 months and previous month AF showed up 2 days earlier I took HPT during that time twice and they came up BFN.

At first i thought it was just an IB. But now that i'm a day late I'm starting to get my hopes up :)

:hi: Welcome to BnB! Hope you get your bfp! :bfp:

Hey hun welcome!
Feel free to private message me anytime if you fancy a chat! :)
___XO

Welcome & best of luck that you get your BFP soon! My husband is a soldier currently in Iraq (2nd time) so I understand some of your stresses. Enjoy your TTC journey as much as you can =)

Welcome to BnB, hun. It somewhat sounds like IB but can't be sure. Since I've been in the same situation, I really don't want to burst your bubble. I had the same crampy feeling in all my last 3 months of TTC. After experiencing mild cramps, I had spotting which then turned to light bleeding and finally heavy on the third day after my AF were due. AF were late for 2 months and previous month AF showed up 2 days earlier I took HPT during that time twice and they came up BFN.

At first i thought it was just an IB. But now that i'm a day late I'm starting to get my hopes up :)

Hope you get your BFP soon. Good luck, hun. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"