(maybe TMI) rough sex

snettyb

Reaction score
I am so :blush: to be saying this but me and OH :sex: last night and i think he got a little bit carried away. It was quite rough and immediatley afterwards i got excrutiating pain in my lower abdomen (around where my hairy bit ends :blush:) The pain was so intense i went all hot and threw up! The pain is still there but not as bad but it hurts to move and sit down.

Any thoughts on what this could be? Sorry about the TMI xx

Did you get the ok from your doc or mw to go ahead with sex? Cause you gotta make sure everything is back in place down there!
Maybe he hit your cervix. I've never heard of it being painful enough to make someone throw up, but that would be my guess.

when i went for my 6-8 week check the doc talked mainly about my depression. Sex was never mentioned, nor was i examined at all.

I do feel like my bits are a train wreck tho and i have posted threads about it. Should i see the doc again do you think? xx

The doc had a feel of my tummy a few weeks ago because i was getting pains and he gave me anti biotics, thats maybe why he didn't examine me. I'm not sure if the doc realised i was there for my post natal check to be honest coz he didn't even look at the baby, he just asked how he was getting on with his gaviscon but again the baby was in hospital a few weeks before hand so he might have just assumed they checked him and he was ok.

The pain is almost gone now tho, i only get a twinge if i sit down to hard. Think i will be laying off the sex for a while xx

I'd go see your doctor.
Because if it goes away, and then you have sex again and it ends up the same, there might be something that needs to be checked out.

Go see your doctor before you have anymore rough sex hun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->