mc bleeding

susan123

Reaction score
i started a mc on the 16th july and it started for 2 days then 2 days of spotting then stopped for 3 days then bled for 4 days stopped for 3 days now looks like its gonna start all over again.... do i need to go to docs?

Sorry for your loss.Looks like so far you'v had an incomplete mc. Did they schedule you in for an us after the mc to see if everything has cleared?Iv been bleeding on an off for 6days now. Going for a DandC and wed if i havent started bleeding by then. I dont think i will tho. You should call your doc or Epu to see what they say. Have you passed the sac or anything yet? Im sure at this stage you just want to get it over and done with so you can try to move on.xx

I had something similar hun and I agree with sarah986 it does sound like an incomplete miscarriage. I would give someone a call just to check, you should have an u/s done around 2 weeks after the miscarriage to check everything has come away and when I had mine they found the sac still intact so I had to have help to get it to come free. Sorry don't mean to worry you, just giving you the advice I know! I'm so sorry for your loss, when it doesn't happen quickly it is frustrating isn't it. Sending big :hugs:

i rang doc last week to tell him i had a mc.. he was going to send me for a scan and then asked if i had passed any clots which i had but not many so he changed his mind and didnt bother sending me for scan..... i passed the sac on the 16th a few hours after i started bleeding... i was only 5+3 at the time

Is the bleeding still continuing now or has it stopped? If it will put your mind at rest mayb u sud call your doc jus to see what they say.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->