MC'd last week - can I come and join you .....

kazafunk

Reaction score
Hi ladies

I am 41 and had a MC last week :cry: but I don't want to leave it long before trying again.

A quick brief history. Had my daughter in 2001. Been trying ever since for number 2 and it just isn't happening ...... since then had a course of clomid, had to stop treatment as was diagnosed with breast cancer, had 3 surgeries, chemo, radiotherapy, recovered apart from yearly checkups. Allowed to start trying again, no luck. Started injectables, pregnant first cycle - then MC'd, further treatments failed. finished treatment Aug 2010. Fell pregnant naturally in the December = shocked and just over the moon. Rushed to hospital last Thursday night with severe bleeding, ultrasound confirmed MC .......... up-to-date now.

Trying to stay postive - at least I'm still here and I now know I can conceive on my own. This year started off just terrible - please let it end with a beautiful new arrival.

Karen

so sorry that you have had to go through all that! x x

Oh, hun what a terrible time you've had and so sorry for your loss :hugs:

Can i also say, well done for beating cancer and getting an all clear again, and not the least for getting pg. on your own! :)

As a fellow mc survivor and as a 40 yo soon to be 41 i can relate, hun!

All the best and :dust:

Omi xxx

Thank you for your kind replies - let's hope the over 35's have BFP after BFP this year. xxx

wow you have been through a lot....you deserve a (sticky) BFP as soon as possible :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->