McFly

Layla

Reaction score
I owe them my sanity at the moment...

Adam is still suffering on and off with Colic, the Colief works great but not all the time, so at the times when he is upset, like ALL of last night :dohh: i come down stairs and play McFly to him

He has been funny for the past hour so i have come in to the pc room and started to play them again......he is now out like a light, its nice to have a break :)

x

yay go McFly lol, i love them haha wish they worked for Kabe, i have two of the greatest hits albums of you want one lol! I knew Danny from growing up, we lived next door but one to each other so we played together, (nence having two albums, got one from my dad for christmas and my auntie got one signed by him and the rest of the crew so its spesh :)) my 2nd best claim to fame is that i ran around in his garden with naked! woot lol, anyways :blush:

Great you found something that he sleeps to :) like i said though, i have a spare greatest hits, the new one, if you can stomache any more mcfly lol

lol cool!

my claim to fame is H and Lisa from steps lol not as good lol

Its the greastest hits album im playing him, my daughter loves them so i downloaded it a while ago

x

HAHA thats great! Might have to see if they work for Oliver too! When i was pregs with him i used to play alot of songs from disney films- i thought he might like it lol. Plus im a disney fanatic. Anyway, i put a whole new world on from Aladin and he must of recognised it cus he suddenly stopped cryin!! x

*whispers* it's only my 2nd claim, my first is being on hollyoaks when i was 13 :blush:

Oooh iiii?? Check u out missus! Show-off ;p xx

ps my claim 2fame was bein on the x factor when i was 16 :) (My turn 2 show off hehe)

WOW really:O i so wish i could sing, i used to think i could lmao i was obsessed with it haha i created a myspace and uploaded songs i recorded haha so lame, cant belive i just admitted that lmao, i do wish i could sing though, go you!

Awwwwwwwwww what good taste he has ;) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->