Me again guys!! Did my CB Digi this morning....

minime2009

Reaction score
Prior to yesterday post and very positive superdrug test I did my CB digi this morning and it said Not Pregnant :cry:

As my first superdrug positive was last Saturday, I figured it would defo be showing by now on a digi.

Sigh.....

so sorry guys I must be boring you mindless with my endless posts about this. Am kind of in limbo even where to post as I don't know if it should be in TTC or first trimester lol

Thanks for all your replies though it's keeping me going :hug:

So a week of positives on Superdrug the a "Not Pregnant" Digi???
Everyones HCG levels increase at different rates - Have your tests been getting getting darker?

So a week of positives on Superdrug the a "Not Pregnant" Digi???
Everyones HCG levels increase at different rates - Have your tests been getting getting darker?

Hi hun, my test was pretty dark last Saturday but yesterday was very dark - see post below as I added a pic.

Have taken 2 FR tests during the week too and they were negative.

ahhhh :rofl:

I think the best bet is to go to the docs and have blood taken to check your HCG levels - tests are so frustrating especially if you are getting contradicting results.

Awww :hugs: sorry I cant help but like has been mentioned maybe go docs tomorro for a blood test. Good Luck xxxx

When are you getting your blood results back?

Awww :hugs: sorry I cant help but like has been mentioned maybe go docs tomorro for a blood test. Good Luck xxxx

Thanks hun. I did say to the docs on Thursday about blood tests but she was kinda of non-commital. Will see what the urine sample says when she calls me and suggest it to her. Hopefully tomorrow!

When are you getting your blood results back?

Hi there! Doc didn't take my bloods just urine but I am going to suggest it tomorrow if the urine results are negative from docs. Hope they take some!!

sorry chic, I got lost and thought you'd had your bloods done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->