Me again, sorry! Bright red bleeding continues

DobbyForever

Done with One
Reaction score
I feel like I'm hogging the forum sorry! I'll keep my pictures to myself this time though ;)

So my bag is bulging. There's some debate about my numbers (two docs say 2.5, 75%, -1 station and one says 2, 50%, -3 station). I think I lost my mucus plug last night but had sex so who knows.

Anyway went to L&D and baby is perfect. They said call back if I had bright red bleeding... but I was having bright red bleeding last night and passing small chunks of stringy, white tissue hence the going in. It's 12 hours later and they did say I could bleed from my exam, but it shouldn't be bright red. It's still bright red. I had a glob of blood come out after my shower (convenient r_r) but it was half the size of last night's. But I am actively bleeding very lightly. There's blood on my pad, blood in the toilet, blood on the tp. But he said he didn't see anything that would cause active bleeding.

I'm so confused and I don't want to go in again and have them act like I'm overreacting again

You might get better help in 3rd trimester but I'd call and explain it's bright red and it's not just when wiping. Or go back in. I would definitely keep track of Baby movements and contractions and make sure none of that seems off!

Haha whoops I thought I did post this in third tri. My brain has been awful the last few days. SO won't even left me drive the car anymore because I keep doing dumb things.

Ty! He's been more active than usual today, so that's been quite a comfort. :)

Lol.. I'm all to familiar with pregnancy brain!

Glad he's nice and active!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->