me and lucas are viewing a flat tomorrow!

staycutee

mummy
Reaction score
finally! after months of sleeping on my nan's sofa then my dad letting my live back here for the past week or so, the council have FINALLY done something and i am viewing a 2 bedroom flat tomorrow! :D its near where i live now, and it sounds and looks lovely.

only problem is its on 3rd floor and no lift but tbh i don't care because i know the building and its lovely unlike a lot of the places they have to offer.

hope it goes well! im soo excited the thought of lucas having his own room :happydance:

Oooh yay :) Hope you love it when you see it and you and Lucas can have your own little place :hugs: xx

Awww fantastic news and how exciting! Lovely early Christmas present for you. I lived in a block of flats with no lift too, it was annoying but once your in your home you don't really care. You get used to it and have a routine of doing things lol!

aw thanks you two! itd be so great to be there in time for christmas, fingers crossed! :hugs:

That's great news hun! Fingers crossed for you and Lucas! x

I'd advise taking a camera with you and taking as many photos as possible (1) because then you can look over it all again in your own time and (2) because its something nice to keep. I took photos of this house when I moved in and I love shocking people with the changes I've made (this house was horrendous!) and everyone always says they wish they'd done the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->