Me and my story so far........

tatty

Reaction score
Since I am new I wanted to 'intorduce myself'..... (if there was a nervous smiley i'd do it now!)

I have lurked this site for a while, along with others, sometimes stumbling on them by chance when searching for what ever answer I want to hear at the time, however you all seem to be so friendly and supportive here so I have taken the plunge in joining.

I'm Kat, I'm 26 and have been trying to conceive since Sept 2006, I have been with my fiance for 5 years now and we are planning our wedding for next year. I was on the pill, microgynon, previously for 7 years. My cycles became regular and I started using opks. I was under the impression that if I did everything 'by the book' then I would have no problems and bundle of joy would be with me in no time, I joined every site under the sun that provided hints, tips, calenders and dates and spent a fortune on various preg tests. After months of no luck I distracted my self with wedding plans and my work, I also became distracted after an abnormal smear which required loop biopsy (I spent about a month worrying about a minor op which was taking place at the beginning of march.) Jump forwards to April now and all of a sudden I had very sore boobs, which naievly I thought were because I had joined the gym, I had lost track of my cycle and dates due to irregular and expected bleeding following the loop biopsy, so thought nothing of it. I still have no idea why but it dawned on me to do a pregnacy test, I actually did 7 and got 7 BFPs- i couldn't beleive it.

Less than a week later I miscarried. I don't know how far along I was as I don't know when my 'real' period prior the mini opp was, however doc seems to have calculated 10 weeks, what I do know is what and how I felt, how I feel now and what my thoughts are. I can't tell you if I have coped with this as I honestly don't know if I have!

Ignoranlty, after this I assumed (after finding what I wanted to find on the net!) that I would become pg staright away. I didn't/haven't and that leads me to where I am now... Here!

I want to be surrounded by people who are going through, or have gone through similar emotions, feelings and situations to those I have gone through, am going through and will go through and I think this is the right place for that- I am just after a friendly ear, and someone who understands why- at a certain time each month- I am a little in consolable! I want re-assurances from those who have been there and come out 'the other side'- I have become aware that it is soooo easy to find any answer you want on the net, search hard enough and you can find anything to suit your current predicament, I don't need that- I need 'real people'!!

To be honest, I don't know if this is more (or indeed less) than other people share when joining the site and I apologise if I have have made my second ever post too long, I just figured that this ithe best way to say 'hi, this is me.....!'

welcome! sorry to hear of your loss, hope you get your sticky bean soon. :hug:

Hello and welcome! And you don't have to apologize for the long post - this is why we are here! To help each other! Everything will be great, just try to stay upbeat (I know sounds pretty annoying, that's what everybody says), but you gotta be totally relaxed to conceive - that's what I heard! Good luck!!!!

https://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj211/Rachellejoychadwick/welcomedoggie.gif

Hi Tatty, I'm so sorry for your loss. :hugs: Welcome to BnB!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->