Me and OH felt baby tonight for the first time!!

ellie27

Reaction score
:happydance:

So, I posted last weekend that I might have felt the first flutters of my baby at 19wks. Over the last few days I have realised it is definitely baby as I am feeling these bubbles quite often during the day.

I have probably just not been able to feel it earlier as I have a really grumbly tummy that growls all day long- even before pregnancy.

Well, tonight the bubbles were popping away and I put my hand on my tummy - well, really low down- not expecting to feel anything but I felt it 3 times and shouted OH over and he felt baby a few times too. We are so happy!!!!!

I am looking forward to baby getting stronger and being able to feel it more too! It has made it all feel a bit more real now!! x

awwwww
congrats!!!
i only felt mine last night too :)
its magical xx

I loved that moment when me and OH felt the baby move, its the best moment ever isnt it ?, one never to be forgotten i'd say. I felt sad at first cuz I could feel baby move all the time and the wee man would ether stop moving or wasnt kicking hard enough.

lovely moment

congratulations, I have been feeling the baby for a bit now, but I cant wait unitl my husband can feel her move.

Congratulations. We both felt ours kicking during the week. Its such a great feeling. I only get to feel them morning and night so it will be great when I feel them all the time (as long as they don't get too hard and start jabbing me in the ribs :))

Hey neighbour! lol! Thats great, congrats! i've been feeling baby for a few weeks now, but hubby isn't having much luck yet can't wait until he can feel it too. x

congrats huny! i cant wait to feel my bubs!! xx

Hey neighbour! lol! Thats great, congrats! i've been feeling baby for a few weeks now, but hubby isn't having much luck yet can't wait until he can feel it too. x

Hey eddjanuary10!!

At least you have been feeling baby for a few weeks now. I had nothing til I hit 19wks - all the rumbling and groaning that my tummy does normally disguised all the little flutters that everyone else feels first. So totally wasnt expecting to feel an actual kick - OH had tears in his eyes. I had said to him over the last few days that I was feeling the baby move and told him it would be another few weeks til he could feel it too - then punch!! I am now really looking forward to my scan on tuesday - it has made it all feel more real now - cos my bump is tiny- but then so am I -so folk notice that I am pregnant.

Good luck to everyone else waiting to feel their baby kick!!:flower:

I think i'm feeling movements. I know I've definitely felt flutters.
Are the first real kicks quite light? I think I'm expecting it to make me jump haha

You know I mentioned bubbles - well the bubbles I was talking about are kicks - so yes, they are very light and will get much stronger over time.

Whenever you feel anything, put your hand over it and see if you can feel anything - thats what I done and got kicked!! (ok, it was light, but certainly strong enough to feel by hand) although inside I would still describe it as bubbly feeling

Everytime I feel something I put my hand there straight away and then it stops haha Little monkey is playing games with mummy already....I love it x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"