me likey bumhuggers !

sugarpuff

Reaction score
i did 1 pre wash of my bumhuggers that arrived yesterday and put it on her half way through the night and her butt was dry as a bone this morning ! (nappy wasn't) i just put a small bamboo booster inside as i wasn't convinced it would last long after 1 wash and it was great after 5 hours and 2 night feeds :happydance:

i now can't decide whether to cancel my bamboozle stretchy order and get more bumhuggers instead...

haha they are still a bargain even full price. I use stretchies and bumhuggers as well WNNN and HL.

Woohoo! That's fab news as I'm waiting on some to arrive! x

I bet in a few weeks there'll be quite a few people selling them on the various nappy forums cos they bought them cheap but have decided not to keep them!

Hopefully if people do start selling them preloved after the promo, they'll sell for the price they paid rather than the current price :)

Thats very optimistic of you Rachel.....what faith you have in human nature....

Hehe well I was just looking at the size one little lamb I got free and wondering if it would be awful of me to sell it :blush: Decided I should probably keep it in case we have another though so I can avoid that decision!

Hopefully if people do start selling them preloved after the promo, they'll sell for the price they paid rather than the current price :)

If i buy stuff in sale and dont like it i always sell it at the sale price....would feel soooo guilty selling it at a profit ..... tho i have seen people who i KNOW have gotten things alot cheaper in sales/BOGOF selling them at normal prices and i have been severely peed off with them buggering people over ....:hissy: i hate people like that !!:blush: sorry

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->