Me & my hoover

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Me & my hoover are now daily friends ...no I wasn't a dirty cow before :lol: but at night now its a case of I can't leave it til tomorrow :dohh:

For example:
HOW do they get 2 little organic carrots sticks (those like crisps) all over them ...hands face hair top trousers, walker seat, walker tray, walker bumper, and all over carpet!!

3 fingers of toast in the highchair - all over her, clothes, seat, under seat, foot tray even the basket underneath & again the floor too!!!

I can see a handheld hoover coming!

kids are great like that and they don't really get any better the bigger they get. my two boys can still make a right mess of their dining area, i said when we move i'm laminate flooring under there coz i'm sick of the stains they get on the carpet

lol I love seeing kiddies with food all over them. I just find it so amusing!! I'm sure I won't be saying that when my own LO is here though :rofl:

Me & my hoover are now daily friends ...!

I know the feeling, unfortuantly laminate is great for cleaning up spilages (sp) but is a nightmare for showing every speck of dirt!!:hissy:

I swear come visit my house at 6pm and its like we've been burgled:dohh: only the thieves have thrown food everywhere:rofl: sometimes I wash my dining room floor 3 times a day!!

I hate to say it doesnt get better:rofl: Joe is awful:dohh: its like "mum I'm finished heres my plate" on the floor!!!:rofl:

them handheld hoovers are crap btw :lol: get the biggest industrial sized hoover you can find, you're gonna need it:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->