meal help please

lollylou1

Mummy to Belle and preg
Reaction score
so im not the best cook in the world but i am trying.

i am trying to make annabelle some meals to freeze i do her mainly just veg meals for lunch times and then she has like a larger tea which is usually spaghetti bol or chicken potatoes and veg.

i need to freeze meals as im not eating with being on my diet so wanted to get stocked up

so was after some suggestions on what works well and freezes well so far she has

spaghetti bolognese
cheese pasta - dont freeze
sweet potatoes and chicken
regular potaotes and chicken
cottage pie
turkey mince, veg and potatoes

im going to make cauliflower and broccoli cheese but just at a loss? i want to give her fish and potatoes with peas but its going to be too dry what sauce can i put with it so its not to dry

please help

Lou
xxx

I buy the baby pouches of sauces and stock to add to food that is a bit on the dry side :)

(i'm not really very good at making gravy and stuff myself from scratch!)

For mash i add a bit of milk and butter.

keely.

i too make quite a bit for maddi and freeze it hon. these are the meals that she loves the most:

sweet potato, butternut squash, parsnip and carrot i cook it all - and now mash it - used to puree, then just freeze - you can mix cheese with it - i just grate some for maddi or pop a little cheese sauce on afterwards.

she loves this chicken dish https://www.annabelkarmel.com/recipes/babies-6-9-months/baby_food_recipe_chicken_puree_carrots_apple

mushroom pasta i freeze this in little pots - brown a small amount of onion, then add mushrooms and brown too, then add tomato and cook. when cook i puree and stir in cheese - often a soft cheese like diarylea - i then cook a little pasta, mix it all together and separate into pots. i also as carrot in it sometimes, and have found the key to it is do more sauce to pasta, i always over cook pasta :lol:

i must admit i find it quite hard as maddi can't have potato! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->