measuring 5+5 at 7+4

Also do you girls have any pregnancy symptoms?? I have zero. No sore (.)(.) not tired, nothing! This is also concerning to me as well. Even though i do not have any miscarriage signs either I read when having a missed miscarriage your symptoms disappear? Maybe I'm being a bit paranoid.

Relax. Having symptoms or not having symptoms does not mean baby is or isn't doing well. With my BO and MMC I was tired and achy boobs up until I started to bleed. Lost that one at 10 weeks.
With my daughter I was tired and that was it. Even then that could have been blamed on the busy season since I worked at a store that only has toys for the season. More hours, more work etc. That was it until the last month where I had horrid heartburn.

My two chemicals had nothing but they ended early.

This one I have been tired and slight nausea. Most of that has cleared up now though.

My dear friend in real life has gone through three miscarriages all between 10 and 13 weeks. Strong symptoms very tender boobs, nausea nearly 24/7, tired, moody, etc. And she still lost the babies.

Best advice I can give is today you are pregnant and that is all that matters. You don't know what tomorrow will bring. Try to relax and enjoy what you can enjoy. *hugs*

Also do you girls have any pregnancy symptoms?? I have zero. No sore (.)(.) not tired, nothing! This is also concerning to me as well. Even though i do not have any miscarriage signs either I read when having a missed miscarriage your symptoms disappear? Maybe I'm being a bit paranoid.
lolol @ sore (.)(.) . thats funny. i posted in third trimester a couple weeks ago and majority of the women who commented on my thread experienced no symptoms. i was quite shockd. so dont be too worried

Elephant, a week out isn't a big deal. It happens a lot because the scan measurements are in millimetres and have a fair margin of error. Two weeks is a bit more serious though :/

Oh hun, how worrying for you :hugs:
Both my boys measured a few days behind at 6w, but skipped ahead by 12w.
Ds2 was 3.6mm at 6+2, despite me getting a bfp from 7dpo.
Ds1 was 4mm at 6+4 and my ov date was within 24 hours as I had follicle tracking!
The one I lost in May measured behind but had a small sac as well as measuring super small, so not really like yours. Xxx

Elephant, my daughter was always measuring a week behind to begin with and at 36 weeks she was the same size as a 32 week baby, so she lost a whole month somewhere. But she was just small and was a tiny 5lbs 15oz. So I wouldn't worry much about a week.

Thank you all for taking the time to reply and for your encouraging words! lll sleep a ltittle better tonight ;-) and will keep you posted on the u/s results.

Update: sad news...baby grew to 6mm which was great but heart rate was in the 40's. My dr said she's not ready to call it quits just yet. I have another u/s scheduled for Monday. She gave me 50/50 chance of a miscarriage. I don't see how this could turn out to be a viable pregnancy at that heart rate. So sad right now. Good luck to the rest of you!!

Update: sad news...baby grew to 6mm which was great but heart rate was in the 40's. My dr said she's not ready to call it quits just yet. I have another u/s scheduled for Monday. She gave me 50/50 chance of a miscarriage. I don't see how this could turn out to be a viable pregnancy at that heart rate. So sad right now. Good luck to the rest of you!!

Sorry hun :( :hugs:

I'm so sorry hun *hugs*

Confirmed missed miscarriage. D&C done same day. Relieved to have closure so the healing can start

U never know. I know u must be super worried. I'm rooting for u and hoping everything turns out just fine

Confirmed missed miscarriage. D&C done same day. Relieved to have closure so the healing can start

Sorry to the both of u. Hang in there.

So sorry to read this, I was really rooting for you. :hugs:

So sorry for your loss girlinyork. Hope you get your rainbow real soon.

You know how sorry I am for you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->