Measuring 5 days behind - help!

Katemar83

Reaction score
Hi everyone! Last Wednesday I had an ultrasound with 6 weeks+6days. There was a hearbeat, but my embryo was measuring 5 days behind... I'm very concerned about it because I know exactly when my ovulation was, since I feel pain every cicle. In addition, I got a positive test 10 days after. So, I know that it's not a late ovulation or a late implantation. How worried should I be?

Hi hun I was measuring behind early on on this baby, 4 days i think! If your certain on ovulation I'd put it down to baby being small and slightly off in measurements, I was told there was a chance they got the measurements wrong and I was put back 4 days... at my 12 week scan I was push forward 4 days :) I wouldnt worry x

I was measuring a week behind but I had caught up by 13 weeks :)

I was measuring 5 days ahead even though I had ovulation confirmed with OPK and temping. If I go by their dates I got a positive test at 3/4dpo so it cannot be right! But even my 12 week scan showed the same date. So my guess is there is always some error in the dating!

Lots of people measure behind in early scans,it’s very difficult to get an accurate at that stage but by the 12wk scan baby always catches up right so don’t worry hun,they put me ahead 4 days from when I know I o’d at my 12wk scan so I’m guessing my baby is big right now lol xx

I had the same when i went last wk. Mu dates were 6 wks 4 days n they said between 5 n 6 weeks but there was a clear heart beat. Then at the end she said just under 6 wks probably. But i was confused as i didnt think a heart beat would be seen that early

Remember the time it takes for travel and implantation to happen can vary too. So it might have taken a few days for bub to actually implant )

I was measuring behind, im now measuring ahead
Dates can be out at this time as the baby is so small. Congrats on your pregnancy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->