Measuring big... poss twins?????

LadyGecko

Mummy to DD1, DD2 & 5 Ang
Reaction score
Hi ladies

I was at th gp this morning and after some poking about of my tummy he looks up and says your measuring big,it could be twins!!!! so I'm getting an early scan should have the appointment in the next week or so!!!

I know its too early to get my hopes up but I would love to be pregnant with twins again, did anyone else have this???

xxx

Ooh I'll keep my fingers crossed for you hun - from the look of your tickers, no one deserves it more than you, I hope its good news. x

Ditto what Chetnaz says.hun. You are so deserving of some good news.

I measured big in the twin pregnancy from early on - but not outwardly. My uterus felt heavier and I had lots of pressure down below. The docs said I was measuring 4wks ahead at 10wks, but I'm not sure if this would have been the case at 5wks.

Good luck, and let us know how you get on x

Congrats on your pregnancy, cant wait to hear your update xxx

i remember measuring bigger (i cant remember how much but enough to raise alarms) at my first checkup when i was like 6 weeks i think, this before we knew it was twins, but at that stage we didnt know how far i was so it was either "your further along, or multiples."

hi ladies,

well i had a scan this morning, only one eggy in there but the sonographer even mentioned that it was very roomy in there lol

xx

Congrats hun..

From your ticker I was kind of hoping it was a single bean as twin pregnancies are so risky and you have already been through way to much.

Wishing you a wonderful and happy and healthy 9mths for you and your bean.

well ladies my uterus is up and out from behind the pubic bone at 7+1 for sure having another scan 2moz I think there are definatly 2 in there lol

Congratulations. Hope it all continues well. x

hi ladies,

good and bad news, I was right in thinking twins but at 7weeks they only seen one heartbeat, im happy but also a lil sad, i go back on the 23rd for another scan and seeing the midwife tomoz and the consultant should call me tomoz also

thanks ladies...im just sorry my visit was so brief

x

So sorry to hear that, but congrats on your baby and all the best x

I had the same thing happen to me. I was 8 weeks when I got my first scan and There was 2 fetus one had a very strong heartbeat and the other they werent sure if they could see a heartbeat. Then at 12 weeks there was only one. It's called Vanishing Twin Syndrome its not uncommon At all since more scans are being done earlier. Mine had no effect on the First one. She is doing great! I still think about the other one from time to time though. :hugs:

i measured small my entire pregnancy with my twins, didnt start to show till my 5th month. however i stayed away from salt/sodium strictly as i didnt want to be bloated or carry a lot of excess water. Both babies were always big though, so im not sure how it all works!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->