• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Measurng 10 weeks ahead .

nordicpixie83

Reaction score
Hey ladies , technically I need to linger in 2nd tri for another 10 days :haha: . However this is more of a third tri post !! So long story short I've just been in maternity for four days. One reason being measuring 10weeks ahead . A scan showed baby measuring around 27 week (so not huge) and plenty of water but within normal parameters . Yet I am massive !!! I'm really feeling the strain already and have three months until my elcs. Anyone else n the same boat ? It's baby #4 . So obviously bumps can get bigger , but this seems a bit ott :haha:

The culprit :haha:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-11-18-12-12-04-1-1.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-11-18-12-12-04-1-1.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 26
This is crazy but when I read your post I thought, I need to go back to the bump pics section and see if it was nordicpixie I saw there yesterday because I knew I'd seen a surprisingly big 25 week bump! And there's the pic in your second post haha!
It's a gorgeous bump. If they think everything's alright I'm sure it is. 10 weeks does seem a lot! Is baby themselves measuring ok? Might you have polyhydramnios?
Super cute bump tho!

Idiotically just read your post properly and found the answer to two of my questions :dohh:

This is crazy but when I read your post I thought, I need to go back to the bump pics section and see if it was nordicpixie I saw there yesterday because I knew I'd seen a surprisingly big 25 week bump! And there's the pic in your second post haha!
It's a gorgeous bump. If they think everything's alright I'm sure it is. 10 weeks does seem a lot! Is baby themselves measuring ok? Might you have polyhydramnios?
Super cute bump tho!

Hey ! Thanks , yeah it's cute apart from when it's practicing it's rugby tackles, it's got to be a boy :haha: . The sonographer was a bit of a joke tbh . So I'm going back for another scan Jan 11th , possibly one before depending if Dr's are happy on my Dec 3rd appt. My bump definitely feels like it's heading the same way as last time when I had polyhydramnios, Ahh the joy :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Morris98
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->