meat aversion?

toffee87

Reaction score
Anyone else gone totally off meat?

I just can't even try to eat it. All I want are chips (fries) or roast potatoes.

I haven't gone of all meat but I can't eat chicken now all of a sudden the thought of chicken makes me want to heave

Yes! Fries, yummmm. Is it sad the woman at the drive through window recognizes me??

I'm just starting to get back into meat now around week 9/10. This happened with my first, too.

Yes! Ive gone off it slightly this time, but with my dd i would hurl at the sight of a burger ad! Also if i ate anything with meat in like bacon bits i would vomit..it was aweful, id tell ppl im having a vegetarian but today at 2,5 she is far from it!

I can only eat red meat, the thought of eating chicken makes me want to throw up! I was fine with DS but the opposit with DD all I wanted was chicken with her!x

I did last time with my son, but as of yet I'm okay with meat. It's still early days though and there is time for it to happen again this time.

x

same as some others, red meat is fine but the thought of chicken makes me feel ill

I went off meat in my last pregnancy could only eat pasta, everyone was laughing at me in work when my hubby phoned and told me he spent the afternoon making this lovely dish that had chicken in it as he forgot as I was of meat and I burst into tears and was full on sobbing lol people thought something really bad had happened lol, if it happens again this time I dont think my hubby will forget he used to look at me in disbelief lol

I can't eat meat, fish, chicken...

I've only vomited a few times, and twice was because I was thinking about meat. Just thinking about it!

Any kind of meat makes me gag even thinking about meat now to type this make me feel extra queezy urgh I can't even walk past the butchers without gagging.

Mine started at around 6/7 weeks and it still as strong now at 10+3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->