Meet Baby Joseph!

your son is beautiful , and that song always makes me cry .

How is Joseph's mummy?!?! She ok?? xxx

Wow what a video certaintly touched a very raw memory of my journey with Freddy. Blubbing!!! Joseph is beautiful it certainly is the best feeling EVER bringing them home after all the watching other prem and full term babies leaving the hospital!

So glad he is doin well I sure look at Freddy now and think are you really that same fragile baby?????

What a beautiful little man!! I am so glad he is doing well. And that video is beautiful, got me in tears here! x

Oh he is lovely! I did not realise about the song either.

I hope that you are all doing well, Joseph certainly seems to be doing well, especially with his weight:thumbup:

Didn't realise about the song either but it makes perfect sense now. Thanks for sharing, he is beautiful and am so pleased he's doing so well. You must be so proud of your little family xx

Hi Guys!

Joseph's Mummy is doing really well. She's a diamond.

We had him weighed yesterday at a staggering 7lb 8oz!!!!!

Little chubster!:happydance:

What a lovely video, it was really touching, made me cry. I'm glad Joseph is doing so well.

Hi Guys!

Joseph's Mummy is doing really well. She's a diamond.

We had him weighed yesterday at a staggering 7lb 8oz!!!!!

Little chubster!:happydance:

Yay! Well done to you all, you're obviously doing it all right!

How's it been being a dad?

fantastic weight for your lil' guy. Heard that song on radio yest and thought of your wee family, gave me goosebumps xx

What an emotional video.

Your little boy is gorgeous Mark x

That is amazing.. Thank you for sharing that with us. My girls were born at 29 weeks and were 3lb10oz and 3lb5oz. they were in NNU for 4 weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->