Meet up ?

I'd quite like to meet up too.

saw this thread when i was scrolling through, i'm not a mummy but i'm a teen i could pop on a train depending where if you's would have me :flow: xx

it'd take me about 2/3 hours on a train but i'd come if that's okay depending on where, when & stuff :) xx

it'd take me about 2/3 hours on a train but i'd come if that's okay depending on where, when & stuff :) xx

where abouts are you hun ?
of course everyones welcome to come along the more the merrier :)

i'm in the midlands, like kinda near birmingham just aslong as you were all happy to have me & not thinking im a bit out of place without a bubs x

ahh okay hun. No not at all, I was just looking to meet up with everyone and anyone :) and im sure the other girls wont mind at all either! x

i'm in the midlands, like kinda near birmingham just aslong as you were all happy to have me & not thinking im a bit out of place without a bubs x

I wouldn't mind you coming along :) x

Just because your babies aren't with you doesn't mean you're not a mummy hun :hugs: xxxxxxxxxxxx

thankyou sweetie :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->