• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

meeting with the head of the school

bambino

Reaction score
I told my head that i would be back at work after Easter when i was about to take my maternity leave. Thankfully he understands that i now feel it is too soon to leave Harry and I don't have to go back til September now:happydance:

Also he has granted me 4 days instead of teaching 5 days so that eleviates some of my guilt about leaving Harry in nursery. At least i can spend the weekends and my extra day with him and all the school hols so i am really happy!:happydance:

So glad he was understanding :)

Ooh how wonderful - you have a fab head! I am a teacher too and am debating having this conversation with my head....am not ready to leave Amelia nd not convinced i will be in September - i can officially take Mat leave until Christmas - which would mean i get the xmas holls just after returning - not sure we can 'manage' with me going 4 days, though! I would love to........

That's great! My head has agreed to 3 days with 2 and a half teaching and half a day to prepare and assess! Think I caught him in a very good mood. Plus I has Katie with me smiling and gurgling away at him. Go girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->