Mega confused. Any Suggestions about my cycle?!?

RavenRose

Reaction score
Ok so basically I am on CD 50. I monitor my cycles using OPKs, CM and CP. I thought I ovulated around CD21 as I had two days of + OPKs, high soft open CP and several days of lots of EWCM. However, I am still not on my period and all HPTs are negative. I have since had two more +OPKS and EWCM about a week apart (CD 44 and today). My CP has remained high soft and open throughout and my CM has varied from watery to creamy and occasionally EWCM. I did a HPT today and it's still negative. I don't even have period symptoms. Usually I get sore BBs for a week or so before and crave chocolate but nope, nothing. My cycles are usually 34 days long so I'm well overdue.

Anyone got any ideas or suggestions?!

I once randomly skipped a period for no reason at all. I also had thought I ovulated on CD20 ish... Turned out to be CD45 or so, and just had one random long cycle then went back to normal. If you were pregant you'd know by now.

I am on cd42. Inconsistent with charting. Thought I already ovulated but I guess not. Did you ever get your af yet?

Hi! No I haven't. I'm on CD54. Interestingly, I had very positive OPKs on CD51 and 52. I think I may have had an anovulatory cycle.

Try temping next cycle, it helps you get better insight into your body!

I definately think I will temp next time. I used to but I got out of habit with it. It'd really help clarify things if I did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->