Mega de-stash - last ones remaining - Totsbots easyfit, blueberry, mini lala, Pop-in

Status
Not open for further replies.
can i have the happy heiny and the blueberry circles please - how about £12 posted?

can i have the happy heiny and the blueberry circles please - how about £12 posted?

goodness i thought i was up late cos listing things on ebay and got carried away, but you were up mega late!!!

yep all yours - will PM you now :thumbup:

Hmm...£9 posted if you cover fee...?

ah totally forgot to reply to you! I still want the hedgehog nappy if its still free? Can you go to £8 posted? I need to sell more of my current stash before I can go higher!

Thanks

ah totally forgot to reply to you! I still want the hedgehog nappy if its still free? Can you go to £8 posted? I need to sell more of my current stash before I can go higher!

Thanks

Lol, sure 8 is fine :)

I also have an owl issy if you're interested...bought preloved and not used by me though it arrived with a poo stain so would only want small amount for it and totally open to offer

Will message you PP address for hedgehog issy now :)

Thanks

I also have an owl issy if you're interested...bought preloved and not used by me though it arrived with a poo stain so would only want small amount for it and totally open to offer

Sorry as I'm feeding my baby I'm on phone and it won't let me click link to send you a message but I know I can reply to them! Could you pls message me your postal info so I can reply with PP

Thanks

ooh I'm interested - is it btp?! Got to go out now so will log back on tonight the pay and discuss owl issy!

Thanks

ooh I'm interested - is it btp?! Got to go out now so will log back on tonight the pay and discuss owl issy!

Yep its BTP. I can do pics once girls in bed so about 8ish and will post on here. Have fun out and about...its raining here so hopefully you have better weather!!

Hiya, is your easy fit an AIO cause it looks like a pocket to me, but I may be going crazy. :blush: Would that be £6 + fees then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"