Mega de-stash - last ones remaining - Totsbots easyfit, blueberry, mini lala, Pop-in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would possibly be interested in your mini La la little petal, pink and lilac wonderoos, lilac smartipants and lilac fuzzi bunz. Do they all have their inserts (if pockets)? Would you offer a discount for buying a bundle? (Sorry to be cheeky!)

They all have their inserts...the total with only one fuzzibunz is £29 stated price so how about £25 bulk buy price...?

If you'd like both the fuzzibunz how about instead of £34 stated price, I could offer £28 bulk buy price...?

Would possibly be interested in your mini La la little petal, pink and lilac wonderoos, lilac smartipants and lilac fuzzi bunz. Do they all have their inserts (if pockets)? Would you offer a discount for buying a bundle? (Sorry to be cheeky!)

They all have their inserts...the total with only one fuzzibunz is £29 stated price so how about £25 bulk buy price...?

If you'd like both the fuzzibunz how about instead of £34 stated price, I could offer £28 bulk buy price...?

I'll have the £28 bundle please. Ooooo, exciting, my stash is growing quickly now! Thanks so much.

I'll have the £28 bundle please. Ooooo, exciting, my stash is growing quickly now! Thanks so much.

fab just sent you PM :thumbup:
i know how you feel...i loved getting all my nappies in post and seeing my stash grow!!

do u have any bamboo boosters left would u sell seperatly?

Do the happy heiny come with insert?, and does the popin (its bamboo, i think?) come with both its inserts?

Do the happy heiny come with insert?, and does the popin (its bamboo, i think?) come with both its inserts?

hi just looked...
Happy Heiny has one insert (i bought it preloved and never used it and this is what previous owner sent it with)
Green pop-ins - one has the two internal poppered boosters and the other has both of these boosters plus an orange overnight insert

can i have the happy heiny and the blueberry circles please - how about £12 posted?

SOLD Totsbots bamboozle stretchy size 2 plus medium Motherease Rikki Wrap in ocean print and bamboo booster.
Bought new for £18 and only used literally about 5 times so excellent condition.
£12 posted or make me an offer :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back