Megans a good sleeper Caitlins a pain

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Caitlins always been a good sleeper ...No idea what is wrong with her but past 4-5 nights shes woke up at least twice a night :confused: Megan on the other hand will sleep way past 6 hours if you allow her :shock: MW had a heart attack when I said she'll go to 7 if you let her because I had to wake her after 7 hours other morning ...no no don't do that she says but sorry if she wants to sleep at night & we know shes getting GOOD bottles in the day then why would I stop her? She has her breathing mat on shes obviously full with food, comfy and likes her sleep. With Caitlin screaming all day I'm not surprised :rofl:

hope the great sleeping continues with Megan and she can show her big sister how its done!!

My MW scared the hell out of me when she found out Rebecca was able to sleep up to 4-5 hours at a time when she was 2 weeks old, she made out that I was a bad mum for not waking her up to feed her!!:cry:

Glad Megan sleeps well hun! By the way I love the name Megan, I wanted to call DS Megan if he was a girl but OH wouldn't let me. x

we have this too our kaitlin wakes up atleast once where isabelle will sleep through

hope the great sleeping continues with Megan and she can show her big sister how its done!!

My MW scared the hell out of me when she found out Rebecca was able to sleep up to 4-5 hours at a time when she was 2 weeks old, she made out that I was a bad mum for not waking her up to feed her!!:cry:
Well it depends if your demand feeding ...we are. Megan had bottles every 3 hours in her first week and even the hospital moved her on to demand feeding. 6 hours tops MW said to me (& hosp) ...with my first I'd have paid more attention to that but different this time. A lot more relxed.

Glad Megan sleeps well hun! By the way I love the name Megan, I wanted to call DS Megan if he was a girl but OH wouldn't let me. x

We had so many bickers over names lol

She obviously knows that Megans letting you have it too easy :rofl:

Alfie slept 7 hours straight till he was about 5 weeks old, then all hell broke loose :rofl:

Hope she carries on being a good sleeper.

Aww. Maybe the change of having a new baby is unsettling her a little? Tiffs used to sleep like that when she was a few weeks old and I woke her for a feed. My MW was shocked! She said never to wake a sleeping baby and I was all to happy not to argue :rofl: x

Glad Megan is doing well! It might just be a stage with Caitlin as I know Faith even now aged 4 has her stages where she'll wake up at night for one thing or another x

some babies just like their sleep more than others so long as shes putting on weight etc it shouldnt be a concern she will wake up when shes hungry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->