Mei Tai help

Yeah but if I do that it ends up not far enough up her back? Like in AG's first pic?

Yours looks pretty comfy ellie, although you do your straps way different to me! :dohh: so complicated.
lol ive just got them round my neck, and crossed over my back, then tied on the side, i thought that was the standard way to do it?

x

Lol, I do it over my shoulders, crossed over my back, wrapped around my front and tied at the back?

:wacko:

I guess that's the point of a MT, so many different ways!

ohh right yeh, so my brainwave only works on ones that are tall enough in the first place, hmm i dont know what else to suggest then hun

x

Tried it again this morning, managed to get teh back up more so it covered him properly, then he screamed blue murder. He really doesnt like it! But i love it :cry:

the first pic is exactly how my lil man looks in the mei tai!

Have you tried carrying him on the back? I could never really get the front carry right but we LOVE the back carry.

i think u just need to get him in it a bit more, he probably just doesnt like it cos hes not used to it

x

nope outside the carier!! imagin you are standing up with your legs apart.. then bend down not moving your legs just bend your knees....once you get your bum lower than your knees thats the position he should be in does that make sense????

I recently bought a mt and have been using it lots and loving it - I think Eve loves it too cos she always falls asleep!

But reading this thread I'm now confused: from the instructions I got, from using it too, I thought I should kinda cross her legs and put them in front of her, so they're inside the carrier and not dangling. She seems quite comfy when I do thuis and the seat part would, it feels, be too wide for me to get her legs on the outside!

Am I doing something wrong or is this ok?

I think that position is for much younger babies, alot younger than my Alex because as you say their legs are too short.

the in feet carry the recommend for babies under 5 months. I have a MT that is especially contoured for babies under one so the seat is not as wide but if you have the normal MT then the froggy position is the way forward until the five month period.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->