Melly's in Labor and Jeffswife had her baby!

K

kellysays2u

Melly posted a little while ago in the april mummies thread that her waters broke a little while ago. Contractions were 30-50 seconds long about 5-7 minutes apart and she has gone into the hospital! Just thought I would post this as I dont know who her official buddies are but I am guessing over there your all probably not up lol.

Huge congrats to her she was two days over and very fed up!

Also big big congrats to Jeffswife she had marissa were still waiting on updates though! Looks like these april babies are starting to come now!

Good Luck Melly and Congrats Jeffswife

I am having panic attacks thinking about giving birth. I watched those youtube video's BIG MISTAKE LOL

Good Luck Melly :hugs: I'm thinking of you!

Huge congrats to Jeffswife :hugs::happydance:

lol codex i watched those and almost cried! I dont know what i will do when its actually time for me to give birth lol.

Woooooh!

Congratulations JeffsWife, and hope everything's going ok with Melly!

Looks like the ball's started rolling now for us April girls... :)

Congratulations Jeffswife and good luck Melly!!!!!

Damm, all those babies that are coming, I'm starting to be impatiente and so jealous (still 3weeks to go minimum)...I'm not showing a very nice side of me right now, am I??!!! LOL!!!

Take good care both of you!! xx

Congrats to Both of you , Cant wait for the updates . Geez its hard to believe my lil guy will be here in 11 more days , its kinda scary , lol :hug:

Congrats to Both of you , Cant wait for the updates . Geez its hard to believe my lil guy will be here in 11 more days , its kinda scary , lol :hug:

oh my your edd is my Hub's birthday.... better get a gift soon it is only 11 days! wow! :dohh:

Thanks ladies.

Kelly ~ EAT SOME SPICY GUMBO!!! that's what did it for me:happydance:

Good luck Melly :happydance:

Jeffswife congratualtions hun :cloud9: x

Wow wow wow!!!! Good luck melly and massive congrats to jeffswife! Hurry up and show off your little princess!!!
X

GO APRIL MUMMIES!!!

looks like my labour dust is working

:rofl:

congrats girlies

:happydance:
:hugs:

xx​

Good luck Melly and congratulations jeffswife, take care :hugs: XX

Congrats JeffsWife and good luck Mellly!!!

:hug:

Yay !! Good luck Melly !!

&& huge congratulations jeffswife :) x

Congrats to them both!!! I have been waiting for this news for agggggggggges! Melly I am so happy for you and Chas, way to go babes!!!
Yay!
This day just got better xxx

Lol. Gumbo is a spicy stew Its made mostly of rice broth and meat and its delicious. Might have to make some lol. I hate spicy things though. Its deffinately primarely a dish over here.

YAY congrats girlies!!! these april babies must realise they have to come out now lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->