Members Search

TigerLady

CaveTiger Clan Mama
Reaction score
Has the Member's Search tab/ability gone, or am just crazy and not looking in the right spot? :loopy:

:haha:

Do you mean the memberlist? Was disabled as it served no real purpose. If you are looking for posts by a member you can either click on their username and select 'Find posts by...', or go to advanced search and type in the first 3 letters of a username and it will pull up all the member starting with those letters :)

Yeah... I think.

I don't use it often, but I went to use it this morning and can't find it... It was a members list and could be searched once you got there. It was an easy way to get to a profile page of someone that I know of, but didn't have an immediate link to, if that makes sense.

I hope this feature will be brought back. I too have been looking for it for two days. It was a very convenient way to find someone I was looking for. It would show members alphabetically, with avatars, and other statistics.

I know I can do a thread search, but that is a more unwieldy way to find who I am looking for...

I've been looking for it too! Thought I was going mad! :dohh:

Well, at least I know I am not crazy...

So, Admin...Mods... just curious, is it gone permanently?

Im really sad, i use it to see what rank i am on post counts LOL

Well, there's no longer a link at the top, but I just discovered it is still here:
https://www.babyandbump.com/memberlist.php

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->